Could Corona Virus lead to a never before crash?

Trivandrum sri padmanabha temple gold assets worth 1lakh crores
Govt should take 99% of religion money to save the people and the economy, what better use of religious money then this. I totaly agree.

Any idea what is the net worth of trupathi balaji? Hopefully some sense will prevail.

Also black money in swiss banks should be put to better use.
Why we always have a vulture eyes (giddh drishti) on temples money only.
why never heard of wakf or church money (both of these entities owns assets worth lakhs of crores in India)

btw, many state govts are already diverting/using temples money for petty uses since long long time

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
why never heard of wakf or church money (both of these entities owns assets worth lakhs of crores in India)

btw, many state govts are already diverting/using temples money for petty uses since long long time
the boy had written letter to take 80% of ALL religious institutes. anyway, gods doesn't need gold, it should never be kept in temple/gurudwara/masjid/church/synagogue etc

the boy had written letter to take 80% of ALL religious institutes. anyway, gods doesn't need gold, it should never be kept in temple/gurudwara/masjid/church/synagogue etc
Oo come on!!!
dont hide (your mindset) behind that letter from a convent student, as he has any authority in this matter.
btw, I commented on posts mentioned in quote
but did you ever raised your voice (on posts) for money from others, beside temples.
a big no

ha ha
god doesnt need gold but others needs hard cash, bank balance, lands and other types of assets etc etc.

TradeJoker

Bro, please dont add religious color to my posts, you are internationally putting it in my mouth, ... arnab goswamy mat bano

MSN1979

Going to post an interesting analogy, from layman's eyes.

Why India is going to be affected by corona virus ( Just an analogy).

Things that are going to be against India:

Low Testing Rates: India has lowest testing rates in the world. Maharashtra and Kerala followed by Rajasthan are the only places where we have seen significant rise in testing ( but still not enough to have a true picture)

Population: Given the population size and the poverty levels in India, lack of awareness and ( already seen religious factors on TV) it can spread at a unprecedented rate. Also we need to think about densely populated area's like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and all other major cities which are over crowded where people don't have place to stand and lets face the truth ( no proper place to defecate) and other health and hygiene issues like lack of water, soap etc to clean and maintain social distancing etc.

Poor Medical Infrastructure: Although medical staff is doing its best and India has one of the best advancement in pharma sector and many companies are coming up with new low cost ventilator's, vaccine promises ( in few months to 1 year). We lack the infrastructure to treat patients as per our population size.

Corruption and support from government: Although a relief package was announced and Govt of India has come up with a package but given the population size, the package might not be sufficient.
The worst part is the greed and corruption present. Few days back saw reports on TV that ration is not being given to poor and being sold somewhere else for a higher price. Even when we go out to buy basic commodities such as groceries, fruit and vegetables, prices have increased 10 folds.

We got a govt poster explaining that Potatoes are 30 rupees kg, Onions 30 per kg etc but unfortunately nothing was available at those rates. The only rate that it was available was fixed 100/- per kg to 250 per kg for basic fruit such as banana ( this might be different as per your area) I am only giving insight of my area.

Now lets compare these prices for a middle man or a poor man. For us we are able to buy it now and maybe we can afford to buy it for more longer period of time

Coming to the poor maybe some of them got govt support, some of them still waiting or don't have Jandhan accounts ( which most of them closed) he goes to market tries to buy stuff for his massive family of 10 children :( ( Now I am not blaming govt, they did a good job, just thinking what he will be able to buy).

Also as per report I studied online out of every one rupee only few paisa reaches the needy. What is the Guarantee that it will reach full this time. This part is really sad to think about.

GODMAN: I saw a post on this thread from someone about god man coming to help of the common man, sadly the god man is sitting on a pile of money, not coming to help the very people who gave them. Small announcements may have come but yet to see a significant move from all god man ( regardless of religion). I am thinking what would be the economy of entire god mans combined in India. Someone mentioned they are sitting on Pile of Gold, few trillion rupees? Bigger then size of India's economy? Who knows the truth?
Whatever it might be, It would be wonderful to see money coming out in the same way believer's gave them ( hindi mein bole to dil khol ke)

This is a layman's view ( If I missed anything please feel free to add )

Now let's consider Things, in Favor of India:

Low Death rate: Despite the lowest test number's we have a very low death rate so far, (Fingers crossed.)
Wait what does it tell us, something is wrong here and the whole story does not match.

I agree that we have lowest Test numbers, but then we should have a higher death rate? How can anyone stop the fatality rate? This prompted me to do some R&D and I took data from various sources, like WHO, etc and Let me post some data here. This is not my data and simply my analysis on the data I can see.

I am not claiming this to be true in anyway. Just thinking on what I can see. So I will post anyway after the disclaimer

This figure was taken from the Hindu

1586057114550.png

Source : https://www.thehindu.com/data/data-...-lockdown-notwithstanding/article31201640.ece

Hmm interesting, what does this tell us? So I derive few conclusions from this

After testing, India has the lowest number of positive cases in the world. ( we will discuss this in detail later)

Now coming to thinking of the negative points, even after over crowded cities and lack of all the facilities.
Despite Low testing, India Death rate is low ( so far) and I honestly hope it stays that way.

So a big question arises now, why? and did some study based on data I could find.

Will continue writing. in next post.

Last edited:

MSN1979

Continuation of positive things:

Quick action from Indian Govt: In India govt is very slow in making changes, we are all well aware about how slow the govt is in making changes to system, release of funds to the needy etc. However this time the action was very quick, Govt did try to shut the country and implemented the lock down at the right time. Lock down was done scientifically based on the John Hopkins data. The timing was perfect. The sudden spike we see on weekend was due to that religion meeting. 4000 k people in a religious meet (that's crime against humanity) Please don't take this other way. I am not against any religion, it was pure stupidity from humans of a particular mindset.

Now I see reports on TOI that some Minister held a party and near about 1.5 k people attended.

Sometimes I feel, poor Mr. Modi, he must be banging his head on wall. The guy is coming on TV and begging us to maintain social distancing, really a PARTY? Whats wrong with you people?

Best part is they are trying to Isolate these cases going village to village, and now the villagers hitting doctor's and nurses who are testing them :mad:

Some people do amaze me, but this makes me think when was the last time Govt of India was so proactive. The current action's of govt of India makes me feel like my EX office in Wipro where we are taking group meetings with staff and trying to find bottle necks and coming up with solution's :D.

So far well done and thumbs up to the Mr. Modi team! ( oh no don't u go there, I do not support any party, neither I belong to any specific party) I am only a full time Retired Unsuccessful Trader! Loosing my money buying when everyone is short!!

Indian Immune system and Indian Eating habits might come to a rescue: So after watching the graphs and everything from last 20 days or so I have been observing and thinking why the positive cases has been so low. It might have to do with Indian immune systems, We are only one of the few countries in the world that eat spices and we just don't eat them, we hog them. This doesn't mean I am saying eating more spices now will save us from corona virus. What I really mean is over the years we might have developed stronger immune systems. This could be the key! I am not even 1% sure what I said could be possibly true as its a mere thought.

Indian diet is consisted of fresh food, where as if anyone has traveled Europe ( many of you would have), they rely on canned food full of preservatives and chemicals. They cannot even eat little bit of spice and only from past few years they have developed some sense of Indian food except UK where they eat Indian food but with canned tomatoes and everything so sweet and modified according to them, that I am ashamed to call that food Indian.

spices are rich in antioxidants!

So then why we have cases at all?

With growing pollution, and use of western chemicals to produce faster and bigger has caused Indian system to get affected. High use of antibiotics in meat , Fruits and vegetables etc. Immune system's that was built years ago by our ancestors are weakened by us. The only solution breed less :) So there is less pressure on our resources, land etc.

If this analogy is correct ( which I am myself not sure about, as I have no scientific data) the fatality rate in India might be the lowest in the world.

Feel free to comment for fun, share your ideas etc. I might have missed a lot of things as this is only layman's view.

Disclaimer: As mentioned earlier nothing I wrote is proven, its just my thought process. You are not required to agree with it :).

Wishing Indian Markets a speedy recovery :)

Last edited:
Bro, please dont add religious color to my posts, you are internationally putting it in my mouth, ... arnab goswamy mat bano
ha ha
you seems to be good in cracking jokes
where did I put my words in your mouth.
didnt you reply as quoted below to a post by MSN1979,
what your post says,
ok let you clarify, what does it mean.

Further, bro, I am not adding religious color to your post, its you who is hiding behind these words. When MSN said for Tirupati Balaji Temple, you very easily added Trivandrum Sri Padmanabha Temple to his example. Did you say anything on valuation of assets of wakf or churches, that too own lakhs of crores of money and other assets.

btw, not now (now is an opportunity, मौका) to grab, snatch money/assets from Indian temples, will you deny that since long many Kerala govts were eyeing for money/gold from Trivandrum Sri Padmanabha Temple and other temples of Kerala.

And do not compare me with Arnab, I am nowhere near him, he atleast has the guts to say "a spade as a spade", while we common man (mango man or cattle class) do not have guts to say so.

Govt should take 99% of religion money to save the people and the economy, what better use of religious money then this. I totaly agree.

Any idea what is the net worth of trupathi balaji? Hopefully some sense will prevail.

Also black money in swiss banks should be put to better use.
Trivandrum sri padmanabha temple gold assets worth 1lakh crores

jyotixxx

Corona virus has already crossed 900 deaths and surpassed SARS outbreak in 2003. Possibly it is in deadliest form of disease anyone has seen in the past few decades. China, despite being rich in medical infrastructure has been no match and nowhere near any hope of restraining it. Official figures cross 30000 cases, but suspected that unofficial incidents are more than a lac.
Had it been geographically limited to China, things would have been different. UK has declared health emergency today with 9 case detected. US, already 12 cases and Japan past 100 marks with the sharp rise in cruise cases.

Whats your opinion? Is it time to reduce?
The above post by me was 10 Feb.

State on 10 Feb Vs 05 April
UK
had 9 cases > Total Cases today: 41,903
US
had 12 cases > Total cases today: 311,637
Global Deaths 900 > Total deaths today 64,754

I am really scared to think where we would be after 2 months!!