Could Corona Virus lead to a never before crash?

AJK

COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin
The novel SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus that emerged in the city of Wuhan, China, last year and has since caused a large scale COVID-19 epidemic and spread to more than 70 other countries is the product of natural evolution, according to findings published today in the journal Nature Medicine.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

i think this can happen anywhere in the world, any animal/meat markets... we are not alone in the earth, and although there may not be a "Rise of the planet of the apes" like situation, these microorganisms can be deadly and merciless. taking counter measures by investing in advanced genetic medicine and research labs in developed countries, to give out freely at least to the neighboring world could be a good start i think.

jyotixxx

Daily numbers crossed 10k without Italy accounted for till now. Seems total numbers would reach upto a million in a month if we dont come up with something.

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
Daily numbers crossed 10k without Italy accounted for till now. Seems total numbers would reach upto a million in a month if we dont come up with something.
Today it was even around 20:000, without Italy accounted. And we are just one or two weeks behind what is in front of what most of us are going to face, even India. Let's hope the best. The medical system in Italy, specially in the Lombardy, is on its absolute limit. They even have to choose who they will take into emergency quarantine of reasons if they even have a chance to come out lively, as they have not enough beds for all patients. All others are, in the worst case, a direct way to ..........

The following is already eight days ago. But could not find any more accurate video in English about the real current situation which is shown in Swiss TV from the place:

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=9mrPHO-nkVE

DP

AJK

i think isolation is the only way to avoid community spreading. Everyone should stay at home with family as much possible and seek medical attention if needed.. Only one person with knowledge about hygiene should go for purchase of basic groceries and keep social distancing. Should use force, only to keep the infected in isolation i think, as this is matter of national emergency - all infected states should use forces also, for infected isolation, can't depend on a person's faithfulness.. All families should be warned to protect their elderlies and vulnerable ones with social distancing and hygiene. It is for them that the community transmission should be prevented..

Free testing should be provided to everyone as possible, some people run off or avoid testing thinking about the cost.
Arrangement should be made through volunteers to bring basic groceries as needed to the singleton or elderly families..
Should encourage cured patients to donate blood for the critically ill elderly for convalescent plasma therapy..

Last edited:
When I started this thread in anticipation, everyone laughed at me. Now even we are not halfway through and markets bled like anything.
Very True. Thanks for starting this thread bro.

The markets have crashed big time. Very few guys could have anticipated such a crash. If someone could have bought the PUT OPTIONS in time, then he/she would be sitting on unimaginable returns in just a few weeks time.

Unfortunately, this crash is not just because of some financial reasons and lots of people's lives are at the stake. Specially in country like India. I am sorry to say, many people are not yet taking it seriously. We as a nation are staring at huge risk. If corona starts spreading here, then it would be extremely hard to control. I really hope that things do not get that bad and we start to take it seriously and follow the guidelines given by experts.

Some people are saying that once the HEAT WAVE starts in North India, which usually happens in the coming months, then the Corona Virus will not stand a chance, as it cannot survive in such extreme heat in the environment and therefor it will quickly die, and it will not be able to spread. Is there any FACT in this statement ? Or if it is just a foolish statement, not based on scientific facts ?