Corrections Expected ?

A good correction is around the corner ...When will it arrive,wat will it do..I dont know ! But I know one thing it will be a Sea of Blood ...Red Sea !!! Wat will trigger the Correction ? Well one will sure trigger..What the Big hedge funds/chaps will do with there money,the petro-profit dollars made from stock market ?
Only one thing,the safest hedge that is GOLD !! They will move there money into Gold..and yes Crude will also rise ...

So guys open an Commodity account soon..Will let u guys know when to go long in Gold ! Invest ur profits in Gold ! Stock Markets profits to MCX Markets for more profits .Think Big,think Smart ! Think Gold !

I expect the correction to come after the Budget..So all investors book profits in this rally ...and wait for good good declines/fall in price before buying..

Take this message as a pre-warning and with a pinch of salt !!

Good Luck

(consultation with Mr. Dakhsh)

thanks & regards

NANDAN

Can u tell me when it is expected !!!

Today dips is very normal. Well lets wait and watch. I thought it was very balancing today. At the end it again picked up the level

nn0023 said:
A good correction is around the corner ...When will it arrive,wat will it do..I dont know ! But I know one thing it will be a Sea of Blood ...Red Sea !!! Wat will trigger the Correction ? Well one will sure trigger..What the Big hedge funds/chaps will do with there money,the petro-profit dollars made from stock market ?
Only one thing,the safest hedge that is GOLD !! They will move there money into Gold..and yes Crude will also rise ...

So guys open an Commodity account soon..Will let u guys know when to go long in Gold ! Invest ur profits in Gold ! Stock Markets profits to MCX Markets for more profits .Think Big,think Smart ! Think Gold !

I expect the correction to come after the Budget..So all investors book profits in this rally ...and wait for good good declines/fall in price before buying..

Good Luck

thanks & regards

NANDAN
I agree with you that there will be correction but i dont think it would be upto the extent as you say my friend. Considering the amount of the foreign investments and the domestic mutual funds raising extremely high amount of funds through the equity funds, i dont think that a small corrections would lead to big losses. Low levels would be considered as a buying opportunities by the domestic mutual funds.

But i agree with you that one should keep on booking profits in this rally because it doesnt take too much time for the profits to vanish.[/
FONT]

Beyond Greed And Fear...:) :)

nn0023 said:

Good Luck

thanks & regards

NANDAN
I agree with you that there will be correction but i dont think it would be upto the extent as you say my friend. Considering the amount of the foreign investments and the domestic mutual funds raising extremely high amount of funds through the equity funds, i dont think that a small corrections would lead to big losses. Low levels would be considered as a buying opportunities by the domestic mutual funds.

But i agree with you that one should keep on booking profits in this rally because it doesnt take too much time for the profits to vanish

Beyond Greed And Fear...:) :)

NAndan

Agree with you ... see my post on another thread which is self explicit
http://www.traderji.com/32832-post22.html

That was posted on 3rd Feb. Turned out the correction we had been seeing was just a minor .... as we crossed 10k after that.

But I still maintain.. (like you feel) that a 'big' correction is now overdue.

I mean , c'mon.... which party lasts forever ???

AGILENT:cool:

See one thing everybody is expecting is " a big correction". I think it is not possible to have a big correction in this market because of the following reasons.
1. Most of the people are expecting a correction and they have 50 to 75 percent cash in their portfolio. so every decline will give them a buying opportunity and thus correction will not be sharp and it will be shortlived.
2. There are lot of funds that are now ready to enter into the market. Any correction will give them a chance to enter. So correction will be limited by their entry.
3. Most of the foreign funds are confortable with their investment in India and they do not have any immediate plan to liquidate their holdings in India. On the contrary many foreign funds are just waiting to enter the Indian markets at appropriate level.

So its better to remain invested and look for stock specific ideas than to wait for a big correction.

Agilent said:
NAndan

Agree with you ... see my post on another thread which is self explicit
http://www.traderji.com/32832-post22.html

That was posted on 3rd Feb. Turned out the correction we had been seeing was just a minor .... as we crossed 10k after that.

But I still maintain.. (like you feel) that a 'big' correction is now overdue.

I mean , c'mon.... which party lasts forever ???

AGILENT:cool:

Ya Agilent I agree with you that no party lasts forever but I dont think that this party is going to end in near future....

So lets just enjoy the party.....

Beyond Greed And Fear...