Correct me if I'm wrong about options

Friends, whoever passing by this thread and interested to what I have posted earlier, I humbly request them to read (yes READ) the posts patiently (take a beer if you need - stick to one beer only uh :D) and not glance or eye-ball it while scrolling because if you skip you will ask questions like this.
Hi @ Loss_Lover,

Do we need to Exit the 2 lots sold and enter fresh 4 Lots Sell of next OTM in case of adjustment? Or we will continue the 2 lots sell position till end?

Thanks
No hard feelings to you my friend @dd_trader - please read them slowly - also this one.
Cheers!!!

Friends, whoever passing by this thread and interested to what I have posted earlier, I humbly request them to read (yes READ) the posts patiently (take a beer if you need - stick to one beer only uh :D) and not glance or eye-ball it while scrolling because if you skip you will ask questions like this.

No hard feelings to you my friend @dd_trader - please read them slowly - also this one.
Cheers!!!
Thanks Loss_Lover. I did not come across the thread you posted. I will go through it and this thread again.

Good Post Loss_Lover. Am trading only in BankNifty. Since you suggest not to apply your method in BN, i will paper trade it in some stocks and revert.

Good Post Loss_Lover. Am trading only in BankNifty. Since you suggest not to apply your method in BN, i will paper trade it in some stocks and revert.
Along with the posts in this thread, also read this. Sometime soon I will try to consolidate all those in one single thread - in a more structured manner.

Don't use this Option strategy (or process) on Indices, unlike, individual stocks Indices do not have any nature of their own.