Cooperative investment for real time data software

Is this thing happens :we group of 50 traders in traderji forum invest for making real time data software in freelancer. and take this software for lifetime free. by this way we can save many rupees in monthly subscription.
why paying single for monthly data subscription
we post project for real time data software in freelancer and after price confirmation we divide its cost to each one
please comments your suggestions
what you people says about this.
we can also invest in making of nest trader plugin for direct trading from amibroker

manishchan

You can not have realtime data free for lifetime. The software and datafeed are 2 diff things. You can collaborate with others and have a great software developed for charting but the datafeed will always have to be subscribed either from a vendor or direct NSE. In both the cases, you will have to pay out monthly/yearly. :)

By the way, have you subscribed a data feed, if yes, then which one and at what cost. I am looking for a datafeed or something similar. Can you please suggest some good data feed providers.Thanks for help.

those interested in this project post your comments below
more are traders less will be its cost to each
I post project in freelancer.com after that I post its user id and password to forum. after selection of freelancer we paid all equally according to the cost of projects and after complete of the project we all got our lifetime free real time data software
real time data from nest and for backfill it may use google, yahoo or nest.

what you people think about this project

narangji

Is this thing happens :we group of 50 traders in traderji forum invest for making real time data software in freelancer. and take this software for lifetime free. by this way we can save many rupees in monthly subscription.
why paying single for monthly data subscription
we post project for real time data software in freelancer and after price confirmation we divide its cost to each one
please comments your suggestions
what you people says about this.
we can also invest in making of nest trader plugin for direct trading from amibroker
The cost for single data feed from nifty is in some lacks for all segements you are looking over 5-10 lakh on the minimum side + cost to develop and maintain the software. Please go to nifty site for detailed charges for the data feed

mt4trader

i am interested in this project.
i am also planing to plugin for ninjatrader to nest trader.
my main interest is ninjatrader.
data extraction from terminal and placing orders from ninja trader.
if this project is succeeded i am ready to give my template for trading.
if no one comes forward i will go for individually for this project in the May month middle. by June i would like to go for online.

kindly watch other threads time based trading

i will maintain a backfill serverer

Last edited:
i am interested in this project.
i am also planing to plugin for ninjatrader to nest trader.
my main interest is ninjatrader.
data extraction from terminal and placing orders from ninja trader.
if this project is succeeded i am ready to give my template for trading.
if no one comes forward i will go for individually for this project in the May month middle. by June i would like to go for online.

kindly watch other threads time based trading

i will maintain a backfill serverer
IMO, you mean a data plugin to pull data from nest trader to ninjatrader
Or I am missing something