Converting to metastock

kktv

I have got about 180 stocks historical data downloaded from NSE website.How to convert it to metastock format using the downloader.I am using metastock 7

Can help you if you can tell me the format you have saved the file?

Also please read this thread for a free historical download and data which is automatically converted to MetaStock Format.

But Mr. neal thats the location for individual stocks and not for all the listed shares as NSE gives. Only option left which I know it to get the bhavcopy from a BSE member, he can get me the bhavcopy from the BSE terminal. If you know any other location then please tell me.

hiteshagarwal_lp said:
But Mr. neal thats the location for individual stocks and not for all the listed shares as NSE gives. Only option left which I know it to get the bhavcopy from a BSE member, he can get me the bhavcopy from the BSE terminal. If you know any other location then please tell me.
I know that one can get the daily BSE & NSE price data from the publisher of the Bhav Copy who is located in Fort, Mumbai (Near the BSE).

Maybe some member from Mumbai can help us with this.

Neal said:
I know that one can get the daily BSE & NSE price data from the publisher of the Bhav Copy who is located in Fort, Mumbai (Near the BSE).

Maybe some member from Mumbai can help us with this.
Thanks yaar neal. But I need it to download. I have gone through bse website and mailed them and also called them. They offer this service for a charge of around 15,000 per year, which I found on the very higher side. For, just a bhavcopy they charge this much amount. But if someone already registered with them can give me his ID and password then I can download it from their website. Your comments on this pls...........