Converting to metastock

Hi Sanjay
Sorry, for let replay . Use macro in excel to convert this file in csv format. Take symbols as ticker Quot1 as open Highest high from quot1 to quot4 as high and lowest low as low finally define last price which is not equal to zero as close and volume as vol. finally insert 3 col's for per , date and open int. filed and you can convert it in csv .

Thanks yaar neal. But I need it to download. I have gone through bse website and mailed them and also called them. They offer this service for a charge of around 15,000 per year, which I found on the very higher side. For, just a bhavcopy they charge this much amount. But if someone already registered with them can give me his ID and password then I can download it from their website. Your comments on this pls...........
Download Bhavcopy from this link
http://www.bseindia.com/mktlive/bhavcopy.asp

The best product for this I will suggest will be TexttoMS. the latest version is 1.3 the location is www.worldlynx.net/pgerhart/_ttmsp.html.

Now if you are willing to go for a paid service then I will suggest you
for hassel free usage www.viratechsoftware.com
for customised usage www.chartistscafe.net

and if someone can please tell me from where can I download bhavcopy of BSE end-of-day. Actually I tried bse website there I could not locate and when contacted bse they give this service but as a paid one. Where if you refer sebi website, they have clearly stated that the bhavcopy should be freely available to the members of the respective exchanges.

your comments pls.
http://www.bseindia.com/mktlive/bhavcopy.asp

This will help you alot, trust me!!

Step 1: DOwnload CSV.zip EOD from NSEINDIA
STEP 2: UNZIP and delete colums prev. clsoe, last traded and replace series cllumn with date. It should be in order symbol, date, open, high , low, close and qtytraded
Step 3: Format date with yyyymmdd format and delete the heading column (symbol, date, open, high , low, close and qtytradedand) save the file.
Only thing which will be left is in this format (20MICRONS,20100107,47.55,47.55,45.75,46.4,9252) with TAB ofcourse wand no commas!!
step 4: NOW change file extension from csv to txt. REMEMBER DONT SAVE JUST CHANGE THE FILE EXTENSION!!
Now u will get all data in correct format(20MICRONS,20100107,47.55,47.55,45.75,46.4,9252) with commas and no tab, in ascii.txt
step 5: convert it into metastock format using meta downloader!!
ITS DONE!!

THIS OFCOURSE IN CASE getbhavcopy showing error which is very rare!!

Thanxs,
Atul Jain