Converting to metastock

If you are willing to pay a yearly subscription you can contact viratechindia or trendwatchindia

If you do not want to pay a yearly subscription then get a downloader program by paying a one time fee ($30 - $50). With this you will be able to download both NSE & BSE data for FREE from the yahoo website.

Mohan said:
If you are willing to pay a yearly subscription you can contact viratechindia or trendwatchindia

If you do not want to pay a yearly subscription then get a downloader program by paying a one time fee ($30 - $50). With this you will be able to download both NSE & BSE data for FREE from the yahoo website.
The best product for this I will suggest will be TexttoMS. the latest version is 1.3 the location is www.worldlynx.net/pgerhart/_ttmsp.html.

Now if you are willing to go for a paid service then I will suggest you
for hassel free usage www.viratechsoftware.com
for customised usage www.chartistscafe.net

and if someone can please tell me from where can I download bhavcopy of BSE end-of-day. Actually I tried bse website there I could not locate and when contacted bse they give this service but as a paid one. Where if you refer sebi website, they have clearly stated that the bhavcopy should be freely available to the members of the respective exchanges.

your comments pls.

i have bse nse & eod files but it is in a database dbf format and i acn get this file daily but how can i use this dbf file to update metastock data. i mena is there any program or any other procedure

hiteshagarwal_lp said:
Thanks yaar neal. But I need it to download. I have gone through bse website and mailed them and also called them. They offer this service for a charge of around 15,000 per year, which I found on the very higher side. For, just a bhavcopy they charge this much amount. But if someone already registered with them can give me his ID and password then I can download it from their website. Your comments on this pls...........
Anew yahoo group has been formed at following link--membership is free.they will put up bse nse bhav copy for downloading for members for free.

http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/bse-nse2005/

A

amarnath

hiteshagarwal_lp said:
Thanks yaar neal. But I need it to download. I have gone through bse website and mailed them and also called them. They offer this service for a charge of around 15,000 per year, which I found on the very higher side. For, just a bhavcopy they charge this much amount. But if someone already registered with them can give me his ID and password then I can download it from their website. Your comments on this pls...........
hiteshagarwal_lp
Hi ,

Are you not ashamed to ask Id and password which is worth to be paid for BSE . Give you give your home and bank locker key's for just few days :rolleyes: