Contribute your view-why the market seems to go against your trade entry?

rvlv

Hi friends

Let us try & reach that unknown truth about market nature.

My points
1)Not having proper trading mentor and not having proper trading education is primary problem for most.
2)choosing trading style that doesnot suit traders basic nature.
(very slow natured person trying intraday futures on 5 minute chart)
3)wrong timing of trades-like entering long at resistance zone and entering short at support zone is one reason to your failures.
4)Not having enough exposure to the real nature of performance of your trading system under different circumstances
5)Mental weakness of changing trading systems often.
6)using a couple of lagging indicators like moving averages.
7)using collinear indicators that all of them do same job
8)Not having idea of markets natural flow rhythm & going against it
9) not knowing your trading system gives(big loss or meagre profit) after doing 100 trades as per rules
10) failure came as trader chose to trade first and start learning only after failure hit him.
11) not able to trade in harmony with market context,forcing trades in sideways market and staying away in trending times due to losses.
12) trader doesnt like testing,investigating,observing his trading method without money involving. he prefers being lazy when such need arises.
Trader chooses to use untested system and without written rules.
13) The trader tries going short near a fibo retracement during downtrend. (market rallied and retracement down is in progress-now price reached 61.8% level-trader shorts heavily,market reverses and shoots up fast).

Last edited:

jahan

hi friends

let us try & reach that unknown truth about market nature.

my points
1)not having proper trading mentor and not having proper trading education is primary problem for most.
2)choosing trading style that doesnot suit traders basic nature.
(very slow natured person trying intraday futures on 5 minute chart)
3)wrong timing of trades-like entering long at resistance zone and entering short at support zone is one reason to your failures.
4)not having enough exposure to the real nature of performance of your trading system under different circumstances
5)mental weakness of changing trading systems often.
6)using a couple of lagging indicators like moving averages.
7)using collinear indicators that all of them do same job
8)not having idea of markets natural flow rhythm & going against it
9) not knowing your trading system gives(big loss or meagre profit) after doing 100 trades as per rules
10) failure came as trader chose to trade first and start learning only after failure hit him.
11) not able to trade in harmony with market context,forcing trades in sideways market and staying away in trending times due to losses.
12) trader doesnt like testing,investigating,observing his trading method without money involving. He prefers being lazy when such need arises.
Trader chooses to use untested system and without written rules.
13) the trader tries going short near a fibo retracement during downtrend. (market rallied and retracement down is in progress-now price reached 61.8% level-trader shorts heavily,market reverses and shoots up fast).
hello,

above all retail trader called "weak hands" in floor trader terminalogy,whenever these weak players involved as a mass they (market makers/big money)just pour money and will go opposite to the masses thats how they make money,so my only suggestion is that try to recognise big money and go with them.

Regards,

mastermind007

I can answer this question very easily but I will only answer it after you've answered my following question first

Why does a woman behaves in the way she does?

rvlv

Hi Jahan

Thank you for the very valid point.
I would be grateful if you can suggest how to recognise big money and go with them.
I tried looking at tradeguider-vsa things,but it has over 450 complicated rules-totally confusing-so left it.
Instead I felt looking for unfair low buy price to entr is better.
any other things,kindly share.

What about this point!
EXPLOIT MARKET INEFFICIENCIES OR MARKET BEHAVIOUR LOOP HOLES!
regards
rvlv

hello,

above all retail trader called "weak hands" in floor trader terminalogy,whenever these weak players involved as a mass they (market makers/big money)just pour money and will go opposite to the masses thats how they make money,so my only suggestion is that try to recognise big money and go with them.

Regards,

jahan

Hi Jahan

Thank you for the very valid point.
I would be grateful if you can suggest how to recognise big money and go with them.
I tried looking at tradeguider-vsa things,but it has over 450 complicated rules-totally confusing-so left it.
Instead I felt looking for unfair low buy price to entr is better.
any other things,kindly share.

What about this point!
EXPLOIT MARKET INEFFICIENCIES OR MARKET BEHAVIOUR LOOP HOLES!
regards
rvlv

Hello,

offcourse why not.......study Bill williams book....then u can get fair idea about his volume indicators,then u can share ur doubts here and i will clarify.....

it is time comsuming process for me to explain/write here......

still we lack some feautures/facilities which big players have.....but we can get most of it from bill williams indicators.

try to focus on volume its the only indicator that most of retail traders never work on.

regards,

Hello,

offcourse why not.......study Bill williams book....then u can get fair idea about his volume indicators,then u can share ur doubts here and i will clarify.....

it is time comsuming process for me to explain/write here......

still we lack some feautures/facilities which big players have.....but we can get most of it from bill williams indicators.

try to focus on volume its the only indicator that most of retail traders never work on.

regards,
will you give the name of Bill williams book ?

jahan

will you give the name of Bill williams book ?
HELLO,

here are the names of Bill william books 1).Trading Chaos.2).New trading dimensions.

Regards,

Why the market seems to go against your trade?
Here is one answer I feel is somewhat right.

Actually market doesn,t bother about anybody.it just goes its own way.
It goes against 90% traders that is all it does.

It is people who carry sentiments,emotions and assume & presume that market will do this or that.

Human weakness is to predict and predict to fail.
Traders need is to have a tested proven system with rules and follow it and react to market after it not predict it in advance.

dell

Why the market seems to go against your trade?
Here is one answer I feel is somewhat right.

Actually market doesn,t bother about anybody.it just goes its own way.
It goes against 90% traders that is all it does.

It is people who carry sentiments,emotions and assume & presume that market will do this or that.

Human weakness is to predict and predict to fail.
Traders need is to have a tested proven system with rules and follow it and react to market after it not predict it in advance.
and how to get that tested proven system ?
i am searching it vigrously and tried some paid version also but did not get any sucess , can u help me in getting the same ................