Consistant Profits from last 8 Years.

@suri112000 can i have your email address?
Giving email addresses in the forum is not allowed.Whatever question is to be asked ,you can ask here.

Smart_trade

raynor

If he is not trading in nifty 50 stocks , but still making huge money means..perhaps he has well placed sources and trading on insider news.. U cannot see any reason able repetitive patterns in non nifty stocks..and the volume is not even..

He is buying oil marketing companies since 19 July as you can see in earlier post. And i didn't found any reason for such sharp run up in OMC's since. 20 july.

TradeOptions

Oil PSU cos jump on merger buzz; Chennai Petro at 6-yr high

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...-buzz-chennai-petro-at-6-yr-high_7104721.html

Shares of government-run oil companies are on fire as government is bracing for a merger. According to a media report, the government is planning to merge 13 PSU oil firm and will soon start consultation for way forward. Companies considered for the merger are ONGC , IOC , HPCL , BPCL , GAIL , MRPL , Chennai Petroleum , Numaligarh Refinery and Oil India .

Meanwhile, in a separate development Union Minister of State (independent charge) for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan said that Chennai Petroleum may be merged with IOC. IOC already owns 51.9 percent while National Iranian Oil Company (NIOL) owns 15.4 percent in Chennai Petroleum.

Chennai Petroleum rose to a six-year high at Rs 276.30 per share, rising 9 percent while IOC is up over 5 percent intraday on Monday. At 12:52 hrs Chennai Petroleum Corporation was quoting at Rs 268.50, up Rs 14.50, or 5.71 percent and IOC was at Rs 540.15, up Rs 18.70, or 3.59 percent on the BSE.

goldenedge

Was speculating this thread from the beginning. Let me throw in my insight.

-Insider traders don't earn consistently. Over a million dollar profit by trading on insider information seems illogical.

After all these years, I think he developed his trading edge. Some rich traders I know also trade similarly. They stick to something they're comfortable with and keep on polishing and polishing their skill.

If you focus on a very particular system and keep on developing it, then after a few years it turns into a professional trading 'edge' in the market.

It takes a lot of patience, dedication and 'zen' like mindset that most people can't even think of achieving . Guys like him typically spend all of their day obsessing about the markets. I wouldn't be surprised if he spends a lot of **quality time everyday thinking about markets.

I personally think that it's because of his dedication and skill. There's no other way he could have been doing that.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Was speculating this thread from the beginning. Let me throw in my insight.

-Insider traders don't earn consistently. Over a million dollar profit by trading on insider information seems illogical.

After all these years, I think he developed his trading edge. Some rich traders I know also trade similarly. They stick to something they're comfortable with and keep on polishing and polishing their skill.

If you focus on a very particular system and keep on developing it, then after a few years it turns into a professional trading 'edge' in the market.

It takes a lot of patience, dedication and 'zen' like mindset that most people can't even think of achieving . Guys like him typically spend all of their day obsessing about the markets. I wouldn't be surprised if he spends a lot of **quality time everyday thinking about markets.

I personally think that it's because of his dedication and skill. There's no other way he could have been doing that.
maybe true, but in this case he z ceo of a famous company . !!!!
if he z multitaking, then hats off to him.