Consistant Profits from last 8 Years.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi,
I know a trader who is making money consistently from the market but don't know how he is doing it. He is the CEO of a financial company and one of a big PE player has invested in his company. I saw him making 7-8 Crores consistently every year after all brokerage and charges.I tried to understand his method but didn't got it yet. I am discussing this topic here to get more insights from more experienced traders in this forum. Some of his Trading Patterns that i have observed are:
1. He plays only Buy Trade. (No Short Selling in any market Condition)
2. 90% of his trades are in Futures and 10% are in Cash Market.
3. He Cut his losses. Increase position size when price moves in his favor. If prices start to move against him he start to reduce position.
4.Most of his trades are Intraday (Day Trading ) and at a time he could have positions in 7-8 Stocks.
5. He started to buy OMC's stock futures as market open in bulk quantity and keep averaging them upward. All OMC's closed up by 5-6% today. I don't know how did he do that? I checked the charts of OMC and most of them made Bearish Engulfing Candle yesterday.I am 100% sure He is not trading the charts.
Please ask me any question if anyone have or if anyone got idea of his trading method.
Few weeks back he made a killing in Ujjivan the day it was up 17-18%. He started to buy in morning and keep scaling up. At end if day he has made 16 lakh in a single day in Ujjivan. I never saw anyone making this much money in my entire career.
u both know each other??
and u both r talking about same trader right?

suri112000

Check this out, and tell me if you are in loss in any particular month.

To ensure, we are not against the trend, we plot Supertrend in 5 min TF on Nifty futures chart.

Rules :

We take initial position with 8 lots in the first signal of supertrend. (We ignore continuation trades from yesterday). We consider fresh signal of today. If Supertrend does not give any signal today, then no trade today.

We add 4, 2, 1 lots in favourable move for every 10 points. We exit whole of the lots at 40 points profits from initial position. (Maximum 15 lots in case of profitable trade)

We keep exiting lots in case unfavourable move 4, 2, 2 lots for every 10 points move. (Only 8 lots initially in case of unfavourable move)(The lots increase in case of a bit favourable move).

Close the trade at 3:15 PM, whether in loss or profit.

Once in trade, donot exit the trade even if the signal flips.

If the signal flips after exiting the trade, enter the new trade in the direction of signal.

If in the trade, due to unfavourable you exited partial lots, hold the trade with the remaining lots until profit target hits or final loss exit comes.

If in trade, and the trade moves favourably and you scale in more lots, when first loss exit arrives, you exit half of your holding lots in loss, and calculate new scale out lots accordingly.

First 8 lots, you scale in 4 lots and market reverses, your first loss exit is of 6 lot, then 3, then 3.

First 8 lots, you scale in 4, 2 lots and market reverses, your first loss exit is of 7 lots, then 4 and then 3. (Rare event)

First 8 lots, you scale in 4, 2, 1 lots and market reverses, your first loss exit is 8 lots, then 4 and then 3. (Very rare event)

Remember your exit at loss starts at 10 points unfavourable move from initial entry...but not first scale in points.

Scaling in and scaling out is ok. The interesting part is how he find the stocks that are going to give a breakout. Today he bought a realestate stock which was up 1.5% when he started to buy after 1 pm and i dont't know if he is still holding it or not but it closed up 4% today. I am sure either he is still holding it or will buy it again tomorrow morning. I am amazed how he find stocks on the verge of breakout.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
One more point...why we are so much interested and discussing some one is making money...without knowing his strategy/logic/capacity....

Also...now discussion is going in other direction..about his trading history (no use)....
i think the purpose here is to guess or identify the strategy, of course...
he z ceo of a company , so capital must be in crores..
also must be having enough "insider news" so that correct small cap/midcap stocks can be picked..

or

he really has the holy grail !!! :p

One more point...why we are so much interested and discussing some one is making money...without knowing his strategy/logic/capacity....

Also...now discussion is going in other direction..about his trading history (no use)....
Rish bhai maja le lo na,Story majedhar hai :D

@vijkris he do not have a holygrail. If he bought something and price didn't moved in his favour he gets out of it without a second thought.
@nifty2830 this is not a story. This is real what he is doing. I am discussing this topic here to get insights feom experienced fellow traders. Those who think this is a story please avoid posting in this thread.

Hi,
I know a trader who is making money consistently from the market but don't know how he is doing it. He is the CEO of a financial company and one of a big PE player has invested in his company. I saw him making 7-8 Crores consistently every year after all brokerage and charges.I tried to understand his method but didn't got it yet. I am discussing this topic here to get more insights from more experienced traders in this forum. Some of his Trading Patterns that i have observed are:
1. He plays only Buy Trade. (No Short Selling in any market Condition)
2. 90% of his trades are in Futures and 10% are in Cash Market.
3. He Cut his losses. Increase position size when price moves in his favor. If prices start to move against him he start to reduce position.
4.Most of his trades are Intraday (Day Trading ) and at a time he could have positions in 7-8 Stocks.
5. He started to buy OMC's stock futures as market open in bulk quantity and keep averaging them upward. All OMC's closed up by 5-6% today. I don't know how did he do that? I checked the charts of OMC and most of them made Bearish Engulfing Candle yesterday.I am 100% sure He is not trading the charts.
Please ask me any question if anyone have or if anyone got idea of his trading method.
Few weeks back he made a killing in Ujjivan the day it was up 17-18%. He started to buy in morning and keep scaling up. At end if day he has made 16 lakh in a single day in Ujjivan. I never saw anyone making this much money in my entire career.
Bhai log aap keya broker ho ? He is CEO of Ujjivan ,and he is insider trader :D

Hi

Whatever the intentions or the purpose of the thread was . . .

The best input on this thread i.e the post from Suri seems to be lost on everyone . . .

The holy grail is right there . . . if you don't like Super Trend replace it with any thing that gives you a signal . . .

Suri has show us a excellent way to ramp up the RRR of a moderately working system . . .

Thanks

Happy :)

Point 1.......
In the hindsight, profit looks extra ordinary. His actual return can be calculated only if we know his trading capital. On a trading capital of Rs.100 crores, this profit is negligible. But on a capital of Rs.1-10 crores it is a whopping return.

Point 2.........
It is very clear from your statement, he is not averaging a loosing trade. He is scaling in the profitable trades, and he is scaling out on loosing trades.

Its just some maths to understand his technique.

Say for example.........SBIN opens at 200.
He buys 10000 shares @ 200.
If the market tanks after his buy position, he scales out 2000 shares with each Rs.1 rupee down move. His last exit is 195. And his loss is Rs.30,000. This is called fixed lot scaling out.

Instead if it climbs he adds 5000 shares at 201, 2500 at 202, 1000 at 203, 500 at 204. All exit 205. And his profit is Rs.80000. This is called pyramid scaling in.

You can guess.....what to do if the stock moves back and forth without hitting final stop loss and final profit target.:D (You can understand the trick if you make some algorithm to dig deeper and understand it).

The risk reward looks 1:1 because your stop is 5 points and profit target is 5 points. But as in your example if the stock makes straight moves your risk reward is 1:2.66.

=========================================================

Just share with me if any other tricks/insights in this game if i fail to understand it.
@suri112000 can i have your email address?