Conservative strategy

suri112000

I have traded similar strategy with Qty 400 when Nifty lot size was low with a target of 10-15 points. When 1st trade failed next trade qty 800. when 2nd trade failed 3rd trade qty 1200. If 3rd trade failed.........no more guts......came back to normal qty of 400....and start over again.

It was profitable. Made around Rs.80000 in a month's time.

This thread is initiated for the help of needy traders who are struggling and trying to learn intricacies of practical aspects of trading. I am strongly hoping that this strategy will help to instill discipline, patience and pave way for the traders to develop their own methods as per their psyche and comfort levels.

Commit your trades in real time in this thread, and compare them with the chart posted by me at EOD to increase your understanding and later for better execution.

Good luck.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I have traded similar strategy with Qty 400 when Nifty lot size was low with a target of 10-15 points. When 1st trade failed next trade qty 800. when 2nd trade failed 3rd trade qty 1200. If 3rd trade failed.........no more guts......came back to normal qty of 400....and start over again.

It was profitable. Made around Rs.80000 in a month's time.

This thread is initiated for the help of needy traders who are struggling and trying to learn intricacies of practical aspects of trading. I am strongly hoping that this strategy will help to instill discipline, patience and pave way for the traders to develop their own methods as per their psyche and comfort levels.

Commit your trades in real time in this thread, and compare them with the chart posted by me at EOD to increase your understanding and later for better execution.

Good luck.
wish i would have participated, but i do not trade NF.
BTW i m copying ur way of trade management, bcos it will only give us the edge. :D
thanks again for the guidance. :clap:

VJAY

Thanks for replying Suri. For super trend I found close match in the form of period 7 & multiple 4. Posting it for benefit of larger audience.
Snaps below

Use 10 and 4

guptak03

Next Trade came on the SL hitting Bar. Not sure to take or not......:D
HI Pakatil,

As you are following this strategy there no question about should i or do i :confused:

If u trade and stop loss hit that's fine as per plan but if you don't trade the breakout and sit idle its a big a Big loss (Missed the profit trade and time ).so in both the ways you are in loss.;)

Now the choice is yours, Go according to strategy OR again listen ur Fear.:)

pakatil

HI Pakatil,

As you are following this strategy there no question about should i or do i :confused:

If u trade and stop loss hit that's fine as per plan but if you don't trade the breakout and sit idle its a big a Big loss (Missed the profit trade and time ).so in both the ways you are in loss.;)

Now the choice is yours, Go according to strategy OR again listen ur Fear.:)
I can only laugh at your ignorance. :D