Confusion about trading - please give your views

The Monk.

Trading requires full time commitment, you cannot balance on 2 boats in life, quite clearly your main business is hindering your focus away from trading . I request you to quit your main business and completely focus on trading . I hope you will find success soon in trading.

rajsumi121

wow ... many suggestions ..thanks to everyone .... after all these suggestion my thoughts are ....

continue with both ...

reduce trading risk ... ...

set n forget kinda trading ...

only 1 hour chart reading ....in full day

1 or max to max 2 trade in a day

need to choose single commodity to trade ( mini silver or nickel is less risky in my view)

please guide me more ...

rajsumi121

Trading requires full time commitment, you cannot balance on 2 boats in life, quite clearly your main business is hindering your focus away from trading . I request you to quit your main business and completely focus on trading . I hope you will find success soon in trading.
to phir bhai trading loss k liye paisa kidhar se aayega ??

Vertigo_1985

wow ... many suggestions ..thanks to everyone .... after all these suggestion my thoughts are ....

continue with both ...

need to choose single commodity to trade ( mini silver or nickel is less risky in my view)

please guide me more ...
can you tell us the rationale behind your decision ?

jagankris

continue with both ...

please guide me more ...
Commodities positional trading involves substantial risks due to USD/INR fluctuations and over night risks due to foreign policy changes and hence
better to switch over to Commodities(forex) than MCX - pls check the legalities.

Since you are aiming big I guess the capital should be sufficient enough to
trade bigger size and make 10 - 20 lakhs.

Diversify trading risk by adding few more commodities than sticking to one since daily trades may not come in hourly.

Read the book - diary of a professional commodity trader.

Mr.G

Ever heard of fundamental analysis? You and I are in same position. It allows me to look over my family businesses aswell as making a killing over the long run. It feels awesome. My parents like rental properties as investments and I like dividend growth stocks. What a combination.

Stock market can be confusing & hectic. At times market appears as if it operates with no rhyme or reason. You as an investor need to understand the importance of mental approach to trading, realizing that you have to be mentally ready for it. That mind set is the result of self discipline and habit. Being patient and sticking to plan, conducting research and remaining flexible are the virtues of a successful trader.

Further more when things are on the decline, look for stocks that are undervalued but are expected to grow higher in the short run. Look for a discount broker rather than a full service provider as they usually charge nominal commission and provide you with the best of services. Invest at a time when market is down, you can find the best bargains during this time. Learn the basics of the market ,nuances of the trade, devote time to research and you`ll soon be a master of your own finances.

You are doing pretty well in your business so this is for sure that you are not doing this for money. If you just want to trade for the sake of it then it is better to quit trading and focus on your main work that is your business or you can do one thing that is to take a long break from trading,relax,come back with your sound trading plan and learn risk and money management strategies.