Confusion about buying/selling in shares

Hi all,

I am new to investing in share market. I have a confussion about buying/selling. Suppose I buy a share @ Rs.50/ and after some time sell it @ Rs.150/-.Then who is ready to buy that share at such a high price.? I heard When everyone sell shares, share price will decrease. There should be buyers also for these sales.Then how the price come down?

gsn57iaf

Dear you are buying the share at current market price. Similarly when you will be selling it , it will be at the market price of that time. Now you bought a share for Rs50 and after few days you want to sell it and if price is at that time gone down to 45 then you will have to sell in loss and vice versa.

gsn57iaf

Hi all,

I am new to investing in share market. I have a confussion about buying/selling. Suppose I buy a share @ Rs.50/ and after some time sell it @ Rs.150/-.Then who is ready to buy that share at such a high price.? I heard When everyone sell shares, share price will decrease. There should be buyers also for these sales.Then how the price come down?
My dear if you purchase 1kg mango @ Rs50/- and you want to sell for Rs150/- same day then who will buy it? Nobody! Similar is the case of stock market. When you purchase a share for Rs50 then that was its market price at that time. As demand grows its price will be increasing and when demand is less its price will be decreasing. You can’t sell a share at a price of your will.