Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using reliance money for past 3 years, was happy until recently, when they changed their user interface, removed most of their reporting features and increased their brokerage. Now i am looking to shift. Indiabulls did give the lowest quote so far, but how is their reporting feature ? for instance capital gains for a financial year, stock tracker, Net portfolio reports?

prst

sharekhan have prepaid brokerage schemes (AMC scheme) .
dont know if others have it..

zeroda have most mouthwatering scheme rs 20 for any trade but you have to give them a cash deposit to earn an exposure or margin ten to twenty times the deposit amount.they do not seem to have a tie-up with some bank to create a margin with demeted stocks or put hold for trade with your banked funds.once this sort of thing is in place trading will be worry-less with their platform

Hi

Hi one and all
i am new for trading and i want to open a DMAT & Trading account
plz guide me which is best in terms of charges and service
what about Reliance Money ?
plz help me

hii members,i am a customer of india infoline.today i bought 25000 shares of sanraa media at the rate of 0.20 paise/share which total of all shares is becoming 5000 rs. and when i saw my todays bill i shocked they charged me 1250 rs. as brokerage........how it is possible?....around 25% of total amount brokerage?...isnt it so harrassing?....members pls pls guide.. am going to speak ccare tomorrow..

sumeetsj

hii members,i am a customer of india infoline.today i bought 25000 shares of sanraa media at the rate of 0.20 paise/share which total of all shares is becoming 5000 rs. and when i saw my todays bill i shocked they charged me 1250 rs. as brokerage........how it is possible?....around 25% of total amount brokerage?...isnt it so harrassing?....members pls pls guide.. am going to speak ccare tomorrow..

Brokerages charged for penny stocks, and stocks below 10 Rs. are different from the brokerages charged for other scrips. I think its on per share basis and not on volume. Get it confirmed from your broker though. These are the fine prints. You have to ask your broker how have you been charged. Do you know that similar brokerage will be charged to you when you sell these scrips. You have ended up paying upto 25% brokerage if you calculate.

Re: Hi

Hi one and all
i am new for trading and i want to open a DMAT & Trading account
plz guide me which is best in terms of charges and service
what about Reliance Money ?
plz help me

Why dont you try with Zerodha. I have joined Zerodha recently. Their charges are only Rs.20/- per executed order. Whether you buy 1 lot or 300 lots, they will charge you only Rs.20/-. I dont think things can get better than this. Only issue is they are not there for BSE Stocks. Only NSE. Also there services is 10 times better than some others.

one ventura relationship agent told me following brokerage pattern.....

1000rs.
intraday-0.03%
delivery-0.30
option-35rs per lot
2000rs.
int.day-0.025
delivery-0.25%
options-35rs
5000rs-
intaday-0.025
delivery-0.17
and he given me another attractive option to chose 7500rs.plan+to input50000rs.for trading money at the time of accont opening and he will charge
intraday-0.01
delivery-0.10
option-35rs per lot.
so memebers pls kindly guide me.whether there is that advance system in ventura or he cheating me.i dont know about their branch he told me through phonecalls and email.
pls guide
Dear friend

I joined recently in ventura giving Rs.5000 as advance brokerage.

They are charging Rs. 35 per lot for one leg only.
If you take delivery they charge another 35 for selling it.

I am using India infoline also. They are charging Rs. 100 per lot. If you take delivery they charge Rs. 200 per lot.

The difference between ventura and IIFL is SPEED. Ventura shows the rates in the window some 30 seconds late. So what I am doing is - Watching market watch in IIFL ttadvance, giving orders in Ventura.

Nowadays I am avoiding trading in IIFL because of high brokerage.

I used to trade around 6 - 7 lots daily. In IIFL i have to give around Rs.700 as brokerage daily.

But in Ventura It comes around 200 to rs.250. I.e., I am saving Rs. 500 daily in brokerage itself.

Note : In IIFL if you buy one lot of option they deduct Rs.100 immediately. and If you sell that option same day they deduct another 100. (This 100 will be added next day only). So suppose you trade 7 lots per day ... They deduct 1400 immediately. So my margin amount comes down drastically.
But If I use ventura no deduction at all. The brokerage amount will be deducted next day only.

Note 2: I traded around 70 lots within 12 days of trading. Ventura has deducted Rs.2400. Had I traded this much in IIFL My brokerage loss would be Rs.7000+

Status
Not open for further replies.