Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi manik2050,

Well every brokerage firms have there own brokerage charges ranging between 0.8%-0.3% for delivery depending upon the volume u trade with and the brokerage charges for intra day ranges from 0.1% - 0.05% again on the volume u trade.Most important that u should know is that u can negotiate the brokerage with the brokerage firm.

According to my knowlede the most competitive brokerage on the amount u have mentioned should be around 0.4% - 0.35% for delivery and 0.10% - 0.05% for intraday.and it all depends on ur negotiating skills.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid

Last edited:
The minimum charge you can get is .02% to .03% in case of intraday or F&O and .3% for delivery.It all depends on the turnover you make. If it is on the higher side you can really bargain it. Only thing is you have to convince them. The general charge is for delivery is .1% and for intraday and F&O it is .05%. You can get this bargain brokerage with Indiabulls as well as Anagram that is www.moneypore.com. I have recently opened an account with Anagram which I find better than Indiabulls in some aspects.
gvnarendra

When I opened the account I was told that indiabulls dont charge any annual maintaince charges for dmat account nor any min charges.

But recently some one told that they do charge.

Please confirm do indiabulls charge amy dmat account annual maintaince charges???
I have trading account also with them

pls give their latest charges shedule

manik2050 said:
I would like to know, what is the lower brokerage available, if I have a portfolio of more than 10 lakhs.

Can anyone mail me about the same.

Manik

Manik instead of looking for low brokerage better look for good broker.
Brokerage does not effect much if your portfolio is in good hands.
After todays scam i think your issue regarding brokerage will be sought out.

Tarun

I just got started with ICICI. I am NRI living in USA. Just got done opening Savings Account & Demat Account. Still have to line up Online broker. Reading everyone it looks like they have many problems. Can any one tell me what problems??

Hello Mr.Gvnarendra,

Could you elaborate a little more on why you find Anagram better than India Bulls in some aspects. Your inputs could be very helpful.

Thank you

Saji

gvnarendra said:
The minimum charge you can get is .02% to .03% in case of intraday or F&O and .3% for delivery.It all depends on the turnover you make. If it is on the higher side you can really bargain it. Only thing is you have to convince them. The general charge is for delivery is .1% and for intraday and F&O it is .05%. You can get this bargain brokerage with Indiabulls as well as Anagram that is www.moneypore.com. I have recently opened an account with Anagram which I find better than Indiabulls in some aspects.
gvnarendra

Status
Not open for further replies.