Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the thread pages running into several places, it seems to be difficult to know about individual broking houses. Instead, I suggest, it would be better to write comments on indivual brokers so that whosoever wants to know about a broker can go through the opinion/experience of others. What I find is a number of articles on knowing about a broker is quite common and sometimes even response is contradicting one another, making it difficult to arrive at conclusion. Hence, let there be new articles on individual broking houses, so that one can study in depth.
Yes ,it's very good idea to have individual threads for each broker,so that we can have a clear idea about the brokers.

manojkch

Hi to all,
I want to know about reliancemoney for F&O trading. Is anyone trading F&O using Instatrade of Rmoney.? If yes, What is the experience---- Good or Bad?
I am not trading F&O right now. But planning to trade using Rmoney. Hence I want to know about It.

My observation with Rmoney...
Problems......1) If we reamins inactive for abot 15 min, we have to relogin again. For day trading it is very inconvinient and we may incur losses due to this.
2) Instatrade- Live Marketwatch window ... most of the time we do not see anything in this widow. We get live data feed after some time of entering into Instatrade. So Imagine a case, when we have open positions, ( We are not able to place our SL order ... may be due to hanging ), we are inactive for about 15 min and we have to relogin again and on login we face this problem( No.2)
3) No live charts available.

Advantage........
1) Low brokerage.

But for me, these two problems are major problems for me.

Kindle share your experiences with Rmoney.

Thnaks.

docvijay4u

I use sharekhan ac to trade online. Well there are several reasons why I choose this broker:

- They took no charges to open AC
- Free maintenance of Demat AC for 1st yr n around 300rs./yr thereafter
- No condition for minimum deposit, I use netbanking account to deposit/withdraw money. No check business.
- They offered me trade tiger terminal free no extra charges, or any other minimum brokerage condition.
- Brokerage rates are standard.

As a beginner I found above things pretty impressive so I choose Sharekhan.

Thanks,
Vijay.

Capricorn

I use sharekhan ac to trade online. Well there are several reasons why I choose this broker:

- They took no charges to open AC
- Free maintenance of Demat AC for 1st yr n around 300rs./yr thereafter
- No condition for minimum deposit, I use netbanking account to deposit/withdraw money. No check business.
- They offered me trade tiger terminal free no extra charges, or any other minimum brokerage condition.
- Brokerage rates are standard.

Thanks,
Vijay.
Whats the brokerage they offered ?

hi all,
i need help with choosing my online broker.
my trade volumes are not very high and i trade mainly in nifty futures and options.
i have rmoney account as of now but i want to change it.
can any one suggest low brokerage in options trading ? 100 per lot is too high and i can not give very huge volumes.

columbus

Thanks,
Vijay.
Problem with them is SLOW refresh of quotes.( or is it specific to my machine?)

Status
Not open for further replies.