CompositeEdge

It appears two Bangalore based discount brokers are very competitive. One is Zerodha about whom reviews are already available in this forum. Anybody has experience with CompositeEdge or having reference to reviews about this firm? Can you please share?

Hello sir,

Yes, I have an account with Compositedge. They offer good brokerage, as long as you trade with them your brokerage rate goes on reducing, you can check the same in their website www.compositedge.com. LIVE-CHAT facility is available, so no need to call them every time for queries. They are available on
G talk, Yahoo & Facebook. Their service is very good they give immediate reply for our queries. Opening an account with them is recommended.

Rgds,
Prasad

prasad jee are you selling composite edge here if yes then tell them to come here answer the queries like other brokers then they can expect some accounts from here

If they think some one can come once in 30 days and and expect some business i doubt That

Sorry for your wrong perception, if I was selling Compositedge then I would have logged in everyday rather logging in once in a blue moon day (30 days)
:clapping:

Rgds,
Prasad

It appears two Bangalore based discount brokers are very competitive. One is Zerodha about whom reviews are already available in this forum. Anybody has experience with CompositeEdge or having reference to reviews about this firm? Can you please share?

Hi Perumal,

I would like to add that their transaction charges is low compared to other
brokers & they have their own DP.

Creep

@navya and Prasad,

@prasad, you might come once a while on traderji, but in all your posts you are asking to trade at Composite

@navya, same with you,

How do I know ??? :)) , you will know when you visit traderji and do other things than just to advertise..

Last edited:

Raju

@navya and Prasad,

@prasad, you might come once a while on traderji, but in all your posts you are asking to trade at Composite

@navya, same with you,

How do I know ??? :)) , you will know when you visit traderji and do other things than just to advertise..
Your logic is simply great...I like to read your posts...

By the way I have started trading with VNS (Smarttradeonline) ...Though did not download their IT returns data.

You saved me from making a mistake...

Thanks,
Raju

Hi Mr. Perumal,
I have an account with Compositedge since sometime . Their service is good. Was searching for something and found this post and thought of responding though I think it is old.... .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Brokers & Trading Platforms 0