Complete list of stocks of NSE and BSE in CSV/ Excel list

VJAY

May I know, where I can get a complete list of stocks, for NSE and BSE, in CSV or Excel format?

Thank you very much!
Download daily bhavcopy from respected exchanges.....you can get full list :)

Thanks. However, the list only contain stock name. What I wish to get is stock code as well

For instance, TATAMOTORS.BO for Tata Motors Limited, so that I can make query to Yahoo! Finance.

Thanks.

bunny

Thanks. However, the list only contain stock name. What I wish to get is stock code as well

For instance, TATAMOTORS.BO for Tata Motors Limited, so that I can make query to Yahoo! Finance.

Thanks.
In that case, you will have to search on the yahoo finance website. TATAMOTORS.BO is a symbol adopted by Yahoo as per their nomenclature.

manishchan

May I know, where I can get a complete list of stocks, for NSE and BSE, in CSV or Excel format?

Thank you very much!
Download daily bhavcopy from respected exchanges.....you can get full list :)

Thanks.
yccheok : Bhavcopy does include stock symbols. So, if the format is common for all the symbol, you can use excel formula to just change the format for all. Like TATAMOTORS can be changed to TATAMOTORS.BO using excel so you don't hv to do this manually for 1400+ script. :)