Comparison between Different Trading Platforms

pannet1

TBH, There's absolutely no difference between NEST and NOW. The bigger differences lie in infrastructure and OMS/RMS/EMS systems. I don't want to take sides but from experience NSE NOW has given me minimal slippages and wonderful reliability.
The important difference is NEST code development/maintenance is stopped and had changed hands. Therefore looking at the future you need to change. On the other hand, NOW is developed by the exchange and works more closely with their server.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
TBH, There's absolutely no difference between NEST and NOW. The bigger differences lie in infrastructure and OMS/RMS/EMS systems. I don't want to take sides but from experience NSE NOW has given me minimal slippages and wonderful reliability.
There are differences! I have known NSE NOW since 2010. Both NEST & NOW are developed by Omnesys Technologies. NOW is a barebones platform and a predecessor to NEST. The only advantage that NOW has is that it is hosted by the exchange. However, it doesn't have some of the functionality of NEST such as order types, RMS and more. OMS architecture is the same as it built by the same company.

There are differences! I have known NSE NOW since 2010. Both NEST & NOW are developed by Omnesys Technologies. NOW is a barebones platform and a predecessor to NEST. The only advantage that NOW has is that it is hosted by the exchange. However, it doesn't have some of the functionality of NEST such as order types, RMS and more. OMS architecture is the same as it built by the same company.
let me correct you, I've used both NEST and NOW. The differences if any are minimal. And NOW does have built-in RMS so you're wrong on that part.

As far as the order types are concerned, Cover and Bracket orders don't really matter to 99% of FNO traders.