Comparative Table of Brokerage Charges of selected brokerge firms.

Dear memebers,

I am trading in options through the brokerage houe ICICIdirect.com. These people charges are Rs.110/= + STT+Service TAx+Other Components and it works out ot be around Rs.123/= per lot of NIfty. In view of this I would like to switch over to some other brokerage house. If somebody can help me by suggesting lower brokerage charges charged by a brokerage house will be of great help to me.

Thanks
mmc - JJ
According to me, RK Globals option brokerage is chip.
It is Rs 9/- per lot one side with taxes extra.

The Brokerage Structure for the Options Transaction will be as follows:

Script Name - Nifty 50

Action - BUY
Lot Size - 50
Strike Price - 3100
Premium Price - say,20
Total Premium - 1,000
Total Turnover - 1,56,000

Brokerage Flat -Rs 9/- per lot
Service Tax -(10.30%)= 0.93
STT = Nil
NSE Charges - (0.071%)= 0.71
Service Tax on NSE - (10.30%) = 0.073
Other Charges - (0.00225%)= 3.51
TOTAL (Rs) =14.22

Action - SELL
Lot Size - 50
Strike Price - 3100
Premium Price - say,25
Total Premium - 1,250
Total Turnover - 1,56,250

Brokerage Flat -Rs 9/- per lot
Service Tax -(10.30%)= 0.93
STT -(0.017 % on premium amount)=0.21
NSE Charges - (0.071%)= 0.88
Service Tax on NSE - (10.30%) = 0.090
Other Charges - (0.00225%)= 3.52
TOTAL (Rs) =14.63

Therefore,Total Brokerage on Buy and Sell=Rs28.58/-

Hi friends,

I have made a comparative table on the various brokerage charges that are charged by various brokerage firms and more would be added very soon.

Present Comparision In The Table Between:

1) ICICIdirect

2) HDFC Securities.

3) UTI securities.

4) 5paisa ( India Infoline)

5) IndiaBulls Securities Ltd.

More to be added in the near future are:

1) Sharekhan

2) Geojit Securities

3) kotak securities.

And there is any correction that need to be made in the information i am providing then all the members and especially the senior members can correct me and i will make the needful corrections.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid

Mohammed this chart is effective till today or it is still effective in all brokerage firms?

Mr. indiabulls, i paid 1000 for account opening in 2006-07. and overall brokerage including taxes etc comes to 0.69% just for buying. same is applicable for selling. and the software for charting comes seperately for a price. u guys keep changing the relationship manager!! i recently enquired about angel broking, their brokerage is only 0.33%( before adding taxes, thats 2/3 times of urs) . explain.

Hi friends,

I have made a comparative table on the various brokerage charges that are charged by various brokerage firms and more would be added very soon.

Present Comparision In The Table Between:

1) ICICIdirect

2) HDFC Securities.

3) UTI securities.

4) 5paisa ( India Infoline)

5) IndiaBulls Securities Ltd.

More to be added in the near future are:

1) Sharekhan

2) Geojit Securities

3) kotak securities.

And there is any correction that need to be made in the information i am providing then all the members and especially the senior members can correct me and i will make the needful corrections.

Regards
Mohammed Bin Haid
brother can u tell me which company offer best brokrage rate for F&O

Dear memebers,

I am trading in options through the brokerage houe ICICIdirect.com. These people charges are Rs.110/= + STT+Service TAx+Other Components and it works out ot be around Rs.123/= per lot of NIfty. In view of this I would like to switch over to some other brokerage house. If somebody can help me by suggesting lower brokerage charges charged by a brokerage house will be of great help to me.

Thanks
mmc - JJ
HI
I strongly recommend you to stay with ICICIDIRECT even if they charge you little high, they are trusted and dont play with your account and funds.
If you want to go for lower brokerage, then you have to check all transactions. If you find a problem in your account or transaction, dont expect a early or satisfactory reply from broker.
regards
Aijaz

Hi,
Great job...... I think brokerage charges needs some modifications.....

With ICICI the intra day is 0.10 and not 0.15
With HDFC Delivery is 0.50 and not 0.75

Also, in HDFC if you are employed and have a salary account with HDFC, the securities Account opening charge is only 350.... I know this because I opened an account 1 week ago. The disadvantage with hdfc sec is that the site opens only in "internet explorer" and does not work properly in other browsers.

Prashanth
Hi!
In which plan icici has the brokerage charges 0.10 intra day. As i m new to trading and i am using i-saver plan. Brokerage charges are .75% on buying and nil on second leg of intraday trades.