Companies providing Forex trading education in India

howardroark

Ohh so you don't have any mentor course
I was looking for some mentor to teach me ....

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
I do train and mentor fx trading aspirants ...
I have trained almost 1100+ fx traders ...
What I meant was ...
I designed the course keeping Indian exposure about FX market ...

Mentor for learning trading??? There are tons of free tutorial, you can learn by your self why wasting time and money with mentor service. Self learning is the best way to be success in this business.

hir0406

Mentor for learning trading??? There are tons of free tutorial, you can learn by your self why wasting time and money with mentor service. Self learning is the best way to be success in this business.
Have you heard the name "Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar" he is called god of cricket... Even he had a coach for his entire career... So I hope you understand what I am saying...

Have you heard the name "Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar" he is called god of cricket... Even he had a coach for his entire career... So I hope you understand what I am saying...

My friend you are mixing the cricket with the Forex Trading, which is totally different, it is true that having a coach in Forex May prove beneficial, but choosing the right one is the biggest question and also that unlike cricket, in Forex it is not necessary for all to have one.

Forex Courses in India offered by Profit Pirates. They offer you the ideal Forex course in India in order to provide all the techniques and methods of Forex Trading. They focus on the training of share market courses. Profit Pirates Institute will fulfill your requirements by providing forex course India.

What's even better than going for a paid tutorial is finding a mentor who can provide you a hand-holding guidance in trading but the problem with it is that any successful trader would either decline because they'd too busy or would charge a hefty fee for mentoring you.