Commodity trading strategy

Hi there am struggling to trade for over 12 years now is there any day trading method which works at any given point of time ? As am totally passionate about trading but keep loosing badly , would appreciate if someone can please post om this thread as it will really help struggling traders like me who really want to successfully trade and make a living,

Please kindly do post any traderji trading post or links of any working strategy guys. Thank you so much please help am writing this with a lot of losses and sorrows so please do understand those who are successful at trading, aboout those who are constantly loosing like me. As on a trader understand another trader .

newtrader101

Hi there am struggling to trade for over 12 years now is there any day trading method which works at any given point of time ? As am totally passionate about trading but keep loosing badly , would appreciate if someone can please post om this thread as it will really help struggling traders like me who really want to successfully trade and make a living,

Please kindly do post any traderji trading post or links of any working strategy guys. Thank you so much please help am writing this with a lot of losses and sorrows so please do understand those who are successful at trading, aboout those who are constantly loosing like me. As on a trader understand another trader .
Markets move based on greed and fear. So if you want to make money you've to understand these emotions. Regarding method nothing works all the time. But the critical factor is your mind which is the basic tool. It is ever-changing. Now you'll acknowledge the gravity of the situation.

So if you want to make money you've to understand these emotions.
Yes, I'm being driven by emotions more often. An economic downturn makes me sceptical about investing, but then keeping my money vested with low-risk instruments makes me impatient for long. I know my money won't edge past the rate of inflation.