Commodity Market Data

ashu1234

Hi,
Im new to this trading.Can anybody guide me to get market data
Market data: You mean price, then there are three ways.

1) Trading Terminal: Get a terminal from your broker, you will get live and some one week intraday data from most of them.
2) MCX site: Go to mcx site, you can browse bhavcopy and get price volume data of every single contract.
3) Charting softwares: There are many charting softwares and data feed providers available, list can be browsed in data feed section so check that out.

Market data: You mean price, then there are three ways.

1) Trading Terminal: Get a terminal from your broker, you will get live and some one week intraday data from most of them.
2) MCX site: Go to mcx site, you can browse bhavcopy and get price volume data of every single contract.
3) Charting softwares: There are many charting softwares and data feed providers available, list can be browsed in data feed section so check that out.
Hey,

I am new to indian markets, so please excuse me if my question is silly. When you say "live and some one week intraday data from most of them." it means intraday 1 minute time and sales? Thanks I appreciate it..

ashu1234

Hey,

I am new to indian markets, so please excuse me if my question is silly. When you say "live and some one week intraday data from most of them." it means intraday 1 minute time and sales? Thanks I appreciate it..
Yes intraday data means 1 minute time-price-volume data in OHLC format

ashu1234

Can you tell me service provider that provides last 2 years of historical data in that format?
I have heard viratech softwares does that
You can get reliable data from Telequote(cheapest), other vendors are
esignal, I guess GFDL is also providing data but i don't think they cover 2 years.