commodity exchange members

As I am doing research on the subject risk management practices in the commodity derivative markets, I need to interact with the commodity brokers and traders of the commodity exchanges in India.

Can anyone provide me the list of members on the any of the commodity exchanges???

jigi_here said:
As I am doing research on the subject risk management practices in the commodity derivative markets, I need to interact with the commodity brokers and traders of the commodity exchanges in India.

Can anyone provide me the list of members on the any of the commodity exchanges???
Hello Jigi and welcome to traderji.com

I know for sure that the following brokers are members of the commodity exchanges:

Geojit Financial Services Limited

Refco-Sify Securities India Pvt. Ltd

hello jigi,

there is list of members of both the exchange ncdex and mcx is here this is partial list

-Anand Rathi Securities Private Limited
-Angel Broking Limited
-Fortis Securities Limited
-Infrastructure Leasing & Financial ServicesLimited (IL&FS)
-Karvy Consultants Limited
-Kotak Securities Limited
-Motilal Oswal Securities Limited
-iciciwebtrade

best of luck for research

hI, tHE list of Members, is available wiht the Exchanges and FMC. There should be no problem in obtaining the same.

I request you to kindly share your research on Risk Mgmt of Commodity Brokers with me.

Thankx and rgrds,

vkmishra

HI
You can contact any of the major stock broker in the country and ask for the commodities division there. They will give you good response. Also you can get in touch with the exchanges directly.
Futher, pl share with us the outcome of your research.
good luck

Hey Kishore..

I m looking for the TOP BROKERS...

I no its on Exchange site n all but i verifyed randomly and got to no that the data is out dated...!!

Hope u can assit me on this....