Come into the Trader's Den

* Define BIG.
* Yes, you can recover.
* Yes, there are people bounced back.
Thank you nac,

For the encouragement. I have been reading all the stuff here on TJ and my confidence is increasing day by day.
I thought to start a thread here as trading dairy to be disciplined with my trading
Prem

coming to imp things

if u are thinking to recover overnight then surely u cant do it
do u have studied y u lost money since 1 yr
plan the recover take proper MM and trade particular setups it will be not difficult infact u would be amazed to see what happens if u follow these :thumb:
Hi Gandhar,
Not at all thinking to recover overnight for sure.
Yes I studied, due to very poor money management and aggressive trading I have Lost.
Yes I am planning and learning all these simple setups which can make me recover. As I have been able to make 20K to 23K last month.
Thank you very very much for your support.
Prem

* Define BIG.
* Yes, you can recover.
* Yes, there are people bounced back.
12 lakhs loss in first year is too much even for big pockets. now with your 20K you can experiment/learn a method which suits you.
a id named stock72 had lost more than you but was able to recover the losses
nothing is impossible :thumb:
Thank you all nac, TraderRavi, Gandhar
I am sure there is a possibility and there are more people who did recover in the past so will I. that is what I wanted to know. This is the right place to come and tell ur tale

annu

Good Evening Friends , after a long time writing a post on Trader ji. Near about four year back i was trying to learn trading but due to lack of discipline & not focusing on specific strategy could not make my way to stock market trading , now a days doing trading on pharma products as a dealer . But Still likes Stock Market very much.

Thanks & Regards for all Seniors who helped me earlier.

Last edited:
It is always useful to participate in some professional community irrespectively of your profession. So, guys, if you feel alone and want to get answers to your questions or if you just simply want to share your thoughts, you'd better use this opportunity.