Combining Intraday and Bhav Data

narangji

New to using ami broker, I have configured ami broker to show me live intraday ticks, i used data downloader to download bhav data, however the out was something odd.

Intraday ticks are showing as Futcom Nickel 31 March 15

Bhav ticks are showing as NICKEL-I

Same with all other commodities.
Any workaround for the same?

shirajroz

New to using ami broker, I have configured ami broker to show me live intraday ticks, i used data downloader to download bhav data, however the out was something odd.

Intraday ticks are showing as Futcom Nickel 31 March 15

Bhav ticks are showing as NICKEL-I

Same with all other commodities.
Any workaround for the same?

Nraangji
Tried Aliasing ?

narangji

For your reference you can see i changed alais but still the latest i can se is of 31-dec 2014, Would you know by any chance why bhav data only comes till 31dec 2014? I am positive I downloaded till yesterday.

Thanx in advance

shirajroz

hmm, I changed as you mentioned, I still have 2 Alumini and FUTCOM Aluminium and I still have to switch between the 2 to see bhav and intraday. Can they be combined?
Yes Use Merge ( go to Symbol > Merge > Check all 3 options and specify the alias name > ok)

For your reference you can see i changed alais but still the latest i can se is of 31-dec 2014, Would you know by any chance why bhav data only comes till 31dec 2014? I am positive I downloaded till yesterday.

Thanx in advance

Sorry absolutely no clue
Pls Browse the Forum , think saw a post/ thread abt the same .

narangji

Yes Use Merge ( go to Symbol > Merge > Check all 3 options and specify the alias name > ok)

Sorry absolutely no clue
Pls Browse the Forum , think saw a post/ thread abt the same .
A million Cheers for you Shiraz, It worked atleast I dont have to browse them differently.

One of the problem solved, can i delete the bhav symbol now? I hope someone else can tell me why data is coming only till 2014 dec and not till date