Color codes in Sharekhan fasttrade/or trader terminals

Hi,

The sharekhan classic account comes in with a web based applet called "fast trade". This FastTrade gives tic by tic movement of stocks and I believe should be useful to day traders.

By default, the terminal keeps flashing two colors against both price and volumes. The two colors used are Orange and Blue. Unfortunatly, I am unable to understand what these colors indicate. Could anyone please guide me on what the colors indicate? Are orange and blue a default color scheme to indicate ups/down or something else?

Thanks,
Krishna

okay... here is the reply i got from the sharekhan helpdesk

"With regards to your mail,we would like to inform you that, for the particular scrip ,if the price goes up then it indicates with the blue colour and if the price goes down it indicates with the red colour."

I didnt get the reply as to the total Buy and sell, how can that decrease... let us wait...

GlobalGyan said:
okay... here is the reply i got from the sharekhan helpdesk

"With regards to your mail,we would like to inform you that, for the particular scrip ,if the price goes up then it indicates with the blue colour and if the price goes down it indicates with the red colour."

I didnt get the reply as to the total Buy and sell, how can that decrease... let us wait...
Volume can go up and down as compared to volume for the previous minute..Is not it?

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Thanks Ashish! Well I had never used a trader terminal before and my previous broker ICICIDirect did not have one. So I was kindof curious to know all the colors that were blinking on my screen!