coding

Hi Friends,

I want to code strategy for AmiBroker. Basically I want the software to show me in which stock there is a buy/sell as per my strategy. Does anyone know who can help me on this front. Thank you!

manojborle

Hi Friends,

I want to code strategy for AmiBroker. Basically I want the software to show me in which stock there is a buy/sell as per my strategy. Does anyone know who can help me on this front. Thank you!
You will have to post your strategy here and ask for help.

There are good programmers here who will help you.

You will have to post your strategy here and ask for help.

There are good programmers here who will help you.
Thanks Manoj. The only issue is that its quite complicated and I do not want to share my strategy openly here. I wonder why someone would do that. However, I agree with your point that there are great programmers here. Are you aware of a professional programmer? Kindly disclose his name here. I shall search for his contact details on google. Thank you!

manojborle

Thanks Manoj. The only issue is that its quite complicated and I do not want to share my strategy openly here. I wonder why someone would do that. However, I agree with your point that there are great programmers here. Are you aware of a professional programmer? Kindly disclose his name here. I shall search for his contact details on google. Thank you!
Here the programmers are doing it free of cost for you, in return of this nobody expects anything from you.

Anyways if you insist Look for Kelvinhand, Johnnypareek, Raghuveer, happy Singh here in the forum and pm them if they are ready to do it.

Or Ask them if they know professional programmers and your problem will be solved.

Here the programmers are doing it free of cost for you, in return of this nobody expects anything from you.

Anyways if you insist Look for Kelvinhand, Johnnypareek, Raghuveer, happy Singh here in the forum and pm them if they are ready to do it.

Or Ask them if they know professional programmers and your problem will be solved.
Thanks Manoj. Agreed, they will be doing a great favour and may God be with them for doing so. Its just that I am uncomfortable sharing my strategy openly. Its more of a psychology thing and since you are a trader yourself, I am sure you understand how difficult it is to share a strategy. Thank you for sharing their names. Will get in touch with them. Good day!