code it and get it

dell

as i can see traderji ppl have huge interest on this afl, ok i will pm the code to the site admin. if he want to post the code, then it all yrs.
sir if u have it , can u plz share the performance of it also can u plz tell us what logic this afl is using ......................

and if possible for u sir , than can u post it here
if not possible in public domain than plz share the logic that this afl is using ..................

amibrokerfans

Hi
If possible please post some charts of trendblaster v2
I saw version v1.
regards

sir if u have it , can u plz share the performance of it also can u plz tell us what logic this afl is using ......................

and if possible for u sir , than can u post it here
if not possible in public domain than plz share the logic that this afl is using ..................
its multi-timeframe, and it will repaint on trend reverse, dont want to tell more.

i personally dont like it much.
PS: code sent to admin. lets see what our dear admin will do..

Last edited:

dell

as i can see traderji ppl have huge interest on this afl, ok i will pm the code to the site admin. if he want to post the code, then it all yrs.

its multi-timeframe, and it will repaint on trend reverse, dont want to tell more.

i personally dont like it much.
really u r master of afl , thanks
can u give some idea how to sort stocks for day trade ? how to choose a particular stock and how to know that this signal is high probablity trade ...............
plz sir throw some light on it

KelvinHand

Hi
If possible please post some charts of trendblaster v2
I saw version v1.
regards
Hi Ford7K,

Here the picture:

You can download the 2days trail version. then send them the hardware ID to get the valid DLL.
The DLL nothing special. Most of functions can be found in TJ and Wisestock.

Last edited:
seniour's coder's , i hear a great about trend blaster v 1.2 from indrajeet mukarjee ,

i search the code on net , but unable to find it ,
if some one code it for me i will pay 10k to him ,
or some one can give be better afl or stratgery than that than also 10k ,

so try it and get it .....................

interested person can p.m . me or post it here..................
Hey Please Get in Touch Dell. My username at gmail.