code it and get it

dell

seniour's coder's , i hear a great about trend blaster v 1.2 from indrajeet mukarjee ,

i search the code on net , but unable to find it ,
if some one code it for me i will pay 10k to him ,
or some one can give be better afl or stratgery than that than also 10k ,

so try it and get it .....................

interested person can p.m . me or post it here..................

niftyrider

seniour's coder's , i hear a great about trend blaster v 1.2 from indrajeet mukarjee ,

Post screen shot if u have??

give them 10k for 3 mnths.....and earn atleast 30k from that system so that u can buy that system for whole life :clap::clap::clap:

dell

i try my best to find a positional system and a day trading system in which we can ride with trend ,with a well known sl but not suceed in my effort,
yes i know no system is holy grail , but if i get positive expetancy code , with proper risk reward , and with proper mm rules than can survive in market , not a expetancy of blah blah lakhs ,
just 8-10% is enough , just 200 nifty points constitently .........................
if seniour's can suggest a discretiory system , stratgery for it ,
i will be thankful to them........................

dell

give them 10k for 3 mnths.....and earn atleast 30k from that system so that u can buy that system for whole life :clap::clap::clap:
dear velmont , i see u earlier for searching of codes in forums , if u r so wishful to buy for 3 months than why u searched the codes earlier , just why u not buy them from orignal coder ,

dear it is always easy to say than to implement things in life............

sanjn84

i try my best to find a positional system and a day trading system in which we can ride with trend ,with a well known sl but not suceed in my effort,
yes i know no system is holy grail , but if i get positive expetancy code , with proper risk reward , and with proper mm rules than can survive in market , not a expetancy of blah blah lakhs ,
just 8-10% is enough , just 200 nifty points constitently .........................
if seniour's can suggest a discretiory system , stratgery for it ,
i will be thankful to them........................
if system is well tested and money making than think why coder sell it in market ?
why can't he himself trade on it and earn money why he sell it in penuts ?
dell , every person has his temprament , unique stlye of trade , first understand what u want to be ,
a scalper , a swinger or a positional ?
than try to search it in forum itself , it is vast ocean ,
one thing also if u cannot make a least effort in searching right things for u , than take a rest from trading or take mentorship programme from any highly proffesional trader or ota ,
it is difficult to find a right trusty person , as in trading world every man has two face ,
i myself hits my leg with same ,
so dell , best of luck

VJAY

Dear dell,
IMO trend /PA trading with afl is not good....yes you can find trend with afl ...but trading wise i don't think so :d my personal opnion though
I trade trend but with manual method....yes we can miss some(specially in intra)...but still we can make it :)
NB:your PM still not enabled :D
Also no one give any afl if he making money from it for you with this money :D

dell

Dear dell,
IMO trend /PA trading with afl is not good....yes you can find trend with afl ...but trading wise i don't think so :d my personal opnion though
I trade trend but with manual method....yes we can miss some(specially in intra)...but still we can make it :)
NB:your PM still not enabled :D
Also no one give any afl if he making money from it for you with this money :D
vijayji , i tried tsf too but the erl drl concepts r gotta out of my head , also many times confuse b/w visual pivots and simple pivots ,
there also all r confused as i seek from many members there , one said this is right other says this is right , they don't know they should be known !!

i also watching u from one year , hatts off to u , really appericiate ur knowledge , few persons r really knowledgeable there , i respect them , u r one of them also ........

sorry too much , without context ,

if p.m. is not there than any want to contact me than can contact me on delltraderji at the rate of yahoo dot in
thanks.........