CNBCTV18: Whos wedding is this anyways?

Sorry for a little off-track post, but I want to understand who is this "Arun Nair" (or Nayr, whatever, who cares) anyways?

I am surprised that a wedding and a couple and a party is getting space on TV18.

Can anyone pls tell me who the hell is he and why is he getting this glare on TV18?

I want Sesagoa, BEML, BHEL, Bharti, RCOM, Tatasteel, Ashokley, IFCI, IDBI, SBIN, HDFC, HDFCBANK. I dont want to see a wedding on tv18. This is the only thing that you see on any other hindi channel.

Who is he? WHY is he?

:)

Someone please enlighten yaar....

Most of teh n00ze channels are meant for idiots who are bored with K-serials and stupid Bollywood movies.

eg the Prince episode that was covered live, minute by minute by news channels on a weekend. The news channels are no idiots, they know what majority ppl wanna watch. And they show just that.

Guess What? There is a show running on CNBCTV18 with the head line "WHO IS ARUN NAYR" (or NAIR, still whatever, sitll who cares)

Looks like some people from TV18 are reading stuff on Traderji! Kudos Traderji. :)

The question still stands, why are we traders given to eat his wedding scene by scene. Where are the BEMLs and BHEls and Sesagos gone?

Regards

karthikmarar

come on guys

The TV channels have to make money... Looks like this NAYR guy is spending a lot of money on the media.. look at the times of India (Supposed to be no 1 news paper :eek: ). This guy got more coverage than anything else for the last few days... Power of Money...

jdm

nope this nayer guy is smart. so he got him a smarter wife :D

btw, sun (the uk based tabloid not our sun tv ..lol...) is paying them 2 million for exclusive coverage of their wedding. now it is estimated the wedding will cost them around one million, you can very well understand the dynamic surrounding the wedding.

It's justa game of da celebs, and I won't be surprised, if they are divorced next March. Ho ho ho ....

ss. :eek:
You talking about next march, I am talking about the next month. And then again TV18 will another full time show running "The make and break or Arun Nair's marriage" (or Nayr, still whatever, still who cares)