CNBC-TV18 and Money Control

Most of us watch CNBC-TV18 and Money control to make buy and sell decision. I was also one among them earlier.
Have you notice, They are Just an News channel. They tell what had happened to market and what we should have done(as if they know it before). But Their own people suggest many things and make profit out of retail investor money.

For Instance, On 4th and 5th, They told Downside on IT are over, accumulate TCS and Infy. and today they say, Sell TCS and Infy on rallies and book profit(when These stocks already hide into red).

My advice is Not to make decision based on advice from Money Control/CNBC, But do watch them, Identify the good stock. Enter to that stock when it bottom out. I had monitored that, After 3 days to 1 week, all the BUY calls from them will bottom out and you will sure can buy at that price, Again sell at the price, where they again ask ppl to buy. in that way You can gain some (5-10%) profit in week-month time.

Just my observation, Any comments from Experts?

Most of us watch CNBC-TV18 and Money control to make buy and sell decision. I was also one among them earlier.
Have you notice, They are Just an News channel. They tell what had happened to market and what we should have done(as if they know it before). But Their own people suggest many things and make profit out of retail investor money.

For Instance, On 4th and 5th, They told Downside on IT are over, accumulate TCS and Infy. and today they say, Sell TCS and Infy on rallies and book profit(when These stocks already hide into red).

My advice is Not to make decision based on advice from Money Control/CNBC, But do watch them, Identify the good stock. Enter to that stock when it bottom out. I had monitored that, After 3 days to 1 week, all the BUY calls from them will bottom out and you will sure can buy at that price, Again sell at the price, where they again ask ppl to buy. in that way You can gain some (5-10%) profit in week-month time.

Just my observation, Any comments from Experts?

just trade the live chart with predefined plan....

regards
suba