Cloud storage

tradermodified

I want to know, if you are using any cloud storage site(s) for storing files and documents.
If so, then
- which one and your views on its working like retrieval of files etc.

I was using box.com for storage of files and use to store files in .zip format.
My laptop had a crash and I lost all the data and when I tried to retrieve data from box.com, though I got zip files as a download but was not able to get stored files out of it (zip files), showing error
"No archives found"
and
"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Please help, if there is a solution.
Thanks

Romeo1998

I want to know, if you are using any cloud storage site(s) for storing files and documents.
If so, then
- which one and your views on its working like retrieval of files etc.

I was using box.com for storage of files and use to store files in .zip format.
My laptop had a crash and I lost all the data and when I tried to retrieve data from box.com, though I got zip files as a download but was not able to get stored files out of it (zip files), showing error
"No archives found"
and
"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Please help, if there is a solution.
Thanks
i use telegram for storing movies, etc... u can use telegram desktop for using on pc, i already have more than 2000 gb of movies in my channel.... just create some group or channel, n keep it private, n then upload files in it....only limit is that file size must be less than 2 gb... but if u take premium membership, then file size is limited to 4 gb.... :) telegram has not put any limit on cloud storage per user, they might do it in future :)