Circuit limits changed for some stocks??

Pattel

I see some of the stocks circuit limits are changed recently. Like facoralloy is now having 10% upper limit, while compact disk still remains 5% up and low. Some are weird like kernex microsystems which slided 10% 2 days ago and last two days its 5% on upside anyone has clarity on these circuit limits please throw some light.

hi pattel,

the circuit filter works with Groups in BSE, like Facor Alloy was a 'T group' stock, and now it has been promoted to 'B-group'

T group has 5% up-down limit
B group has 10% up down limit

ikftech also got promoted to B group :D

Just to give some more info, even if group does not change for some stock BSE can still change the circuit limit. for eg recently they changed the circuit limit of English Indian clays from 5-20% even though stock is still in the same group. One can see this infor on bse side under bse announcements.

Pattel

hi pattel,

the circuit filter works with Groups in BSE, like Facor Alloy was a 'T group' stock, and now it has been promoted to 'B-group'

T group has 5% up-down limit
B group has 10% up down limit

ikftech also got promoted to B group :D
Just to give some more info, even if group does not change for some stock BSE can still change the circuit limit. for eg recently they changed the circuit limit of English Indian clays from 5-20% even though stock is still in the same group. One can see this infor on bse side under bse announcements.
Thanks guys. Is there limits to other groups also like A, B1, S, T and TZ also? Let me know those numbers if you know.

Thanks guys. Is there limits to other groups also like A, B1, S, T and TZ also? Let me know those numbers if you know.
Yes there is but but it is not constant across groups. In A group you will find stocks with 5% limit as well with no limit. And in B group from 2% to 20% and same goes for other group.