Circuit Break Data

Dear All,

Kindly advise where to find exact data for Circuit Break Percentage for all stocks. As circuit changes regularly for stocks it sometimes alters calculation for exit price. Example : Shah Alloys , after bonus confirmation I expected circuit of at least 10% upper circuit but I learned later that it is only 5%. I had to wait for two more days to exit (after I got my target price).

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks
VinodP

Hi VinodP,

Please check
www.nseindia.com : under :
Home > Equities > Trading > Price Bands

this has all info. abt. the circute filters................

Hi when u said shah alloys, i checked it........ and it is shooting up. do you hold shares of that company ???.......... i need help from you to make profit in share market...... i am a consistant looser in the market......... can u share your views how to make profit.... please help.........

pr_shetty said:
Dear All,

Kindly advise where to find exact data for Circuit Break Percentage for all stocks. As circuit changes regularly for stocks it sometimes alters calculation for exit price. Example : Shah Alloys , after bonus confirmation I expected circuit of at least 10% upper circuit but I learned later that it is only 5%. I had to wait for two more days to exit (after I got my target price).

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks
VinodP
economic times

hey i am a new member of this forum.and in one article you have wrote that you are a constant loser.but i feel in this market every body is expected to make good money.you need help the email me since i am a technical analyst i can help you in all maters.my email adress is
[email protected]

Hi all

I would like to take southern iron & stell ( BSE code 530491) cmp 29.00. What is the opinion. What is the trend now. Do you have idea. Please comment.

Thanks

Alan242

adreesed to traderji.this site is really very useful and i found that this site only contains good people always helping and supportive.all the best for your site sir

Re: stocks

here are the lists of stocks that had been recommended for tuesday 20th sept

date 20sept2005
kanchan int @53.45
falcon tyres @151 vardhaman poly @122.80 usha dev int @41.50 :)
amtek auto @304 era contruct @170 narmada [email protected]