CIBIL related

Have never checked so far....how do u guys check...
I just checked it for the first time. The topic was going on here and it was a weekend.

Any other site we can check our cibil score? Aa i not have account with icici?
I don't know if it is prudent to give your data to other vendors. Check directly on cibil.com

You must give PAN for best results. I tried via voter card and passport, the results were not good.

My report showed me that I had an inquiry for an auto loan for a certain amount with a foreign bank with whom I had a salary account almost a decade back (I closed this bank account subsequently). I don't remember making any inquiry for an auto loan.

Not sure if I should raise a dispute since the date is almost a decade old and the bank account also has been closed a longtime back.

These cases are basically called mixed files where the borrower's name/address or any other details may have matched with the defaulter. This had happened with my brother years ago and he was totally confused. Late he got some clarification from the bank itself that it wasn't his fault and his records were clean in CIBIL.

If you are already a member login to myCIBIL, go to the ‘My Account’ tab on the top right of the screen, and click on the ‘Get your Free Report’ link on the page.

If you are not a member create an account, enter personal details, verify your identity, and get your CIBIL score and report.