choosing stock Buffet's way

VJAY

has anybody worked on Buffett's principles and chosen 5 or 10 sIndian tocks which are worth investing in with time period of 3-5 years
What are the Buffett's principles?:)

praveen taneja

basically, most of us are traders not investers,buffetts say, never buy a stock ,thinking, that shortly you will sell it, what he means,grow with the growth of the company, a trader can not do it
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yes,
buffet has some investment fundaas :

1. Invest in company with good fundamentals.
2. Study about the company yourself and analyze it.
3. Do not diversify so much your portfolio, invest in less companies with good fundamentals.
4. Stick to your goals and plans.
5.Invest for long time.

Please follow some paid website service for following value investing. They not only take care of the research part but also take care of our emotions. Try some like moneyworks4me(dot)com, or longtermvalueinvesting(dot)com or value pro package of equitymaster(dot)com

Hi,

Has anyone here taken the value pro service from the Equitymasters ? If yes, can somebody share those reports ? I am member of their largecap,midcap,hidden treasure and few others. I am open for swapping the reports or splitting the cost.

Thanks,

Einstein

I have worked with value research in past, they are good, you can subscribe to them.