Chess with Oilman

Linus

Dear oilman, In the good old days, they used to play correspondence chess. Untill we meet, why not a internet game here? Everyday around this time we will make some moves and restrict ourselves to 40 moves. The better position after 40 moves wins. Is this ok?

I will take White. I can take Black, but since I started this stupid thing, I will go first! BTW, this reminds me of a joke: A russian Grandmaster named Bogolyubov, once said - " With White, I win, because I am moving first, and with Black, I win, because I am Bogolyubov!" :D

ok,let's go.

1 e4

over to you.

ss :D

Attachments

U

uasish

Looks interesting ,would you continue here 1 game so that we can follow & dissect the moves.

U

uasish

Till now ok trying to control the central sq.,i am an absolute novice ,plz correct me if my observation is wrong.

Till now ok trying to control the central sq.,i am an absolute novice ,plz correct me if my observation is wrong.
Uasish,

even if you are absolute novice you can win against the winner of this contest, my trading plan

1. download a chess game
2. put it in advanced level 6 mode
3. play your opponent's moves against the computer
4. play the computer's moves against your opponent

:D:D:D

U

uasish

That will be cheating,however sunil's move of Bishop has to retreat in a later stage just watch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Chit Chat 3