Chemical And Fertiliser Sector

Thank u creamee.
Though I am a member for last 4-5 months, i never gave much attention. This is the first script where i invested based on ur suggestion and made profit of 7% in 2 days !!!!!
Tussi Gr8 Ho !!!!!
Thanx to supratik, joy_mitali, yankeee, amitbe and others and of course TRADERJI!!!
:)
I am glad I am here... :cool:

This Post Is Just To Reiterate My Strong Buy On Gsfc Which Is Also Looking Strong At Technical Charts.strong Support Is At 120 And 114.i Bleive Once It Takes Out 130 It Will Move To 155 And 160 In Near Term .people Shud Start Accumulating With A Stop At 108.which I Bleive Will Not B Triggered

I think Nagarjuna Fertilizers is the best buy in these conditions. I will also recommend Vishal Exports (NSE). I think these two stocks will double your invested amount in not more than three months...

creameeee said:
i myself have a tgt of 20.5 on nagar fert with a stop at 12.5
hi
How about Chambal Fertilisers. it was moving between rs.32/33 .however in last two days it is showing a movement upwardss .can u suggest a trg for it in 2/3 months considersing that it has not participated in bull run in a big way keeping in mind overall the Fertlisiers sector in mind.

Creameeeee

Great foresight into the Fertilisers sector.

I was undecided about GSFC (bought 200 about 5 years back at 24 levels) and 400 shares of RCF.

What are the targets for exit?

Thanks

Kamalesh

supratik said:
Good choices Creameeee. But I would strongly support Tata Chemicals among the others.

The company has openings, a company with good capital belonging to a good group, what else could you expect.

As far as charts are concerned, it is a slow and steady mover. Short term target could be 220-230, if it breaks the 189-190 barrier. I think it had a bull run today, it could be that it breaks its barrier.

And by the way Whats the intraday for tomorrow? Keep posting buddy:)
Hi Supratik,
Cool move by TATA CHEM today.......nice!!

Saint