Check the delisting shares bus!

magnet

I know many follow technicals....i follow fundamentals and some trade via threads of savanat bhai, praveen sirji and all

But presently i was too curious to know about delisting shares and had kept eye on few....

And except elantas beck i have no other holdings presently

WHen the news came out that MNC has to dilute 25% stake for public...news came not many cash rich multinationals are ready to dilute their holding and follow strict norms of sebi and would rather happily delist their share

The names which cropped up were like Elantas beck,Astrazeneca pharma,Ineos abs,BOC india,Fairfeild atlas,frensuis kabi oncology,novartis and many more...Ard 29 companies to be specific as i read somewhere in report

I put some shares in my watchlist(meaning i should have bought it if i had the cash)...

Astrazeneca at 850 levels,fairfeild atlas at 60 boc india at 235 levels,elantas at 525....timken india at 140 level

ANd as news came out one by one see....

astrazeneca touched 1425 levels
Fairfeild 78
Timken right now 155
boc 295
elantas beck 738

In short easily one can make money and get out ...My present holding in elantas giving me 30%+

So i guess people can look at this shares as a sector...But just after making profit get out in time else they might see a fall like goodyear india....

raj0

Hi Magnet,

I have 400 stocks of BOC India at Rs. 291

Any idea of final delisting date ????

Or should I exit ???

Thanks in advance.