Cheated and fraud by false commitment by MR Srinivas-IDBIPaisabuilder

Hi All,

An unfortunate incident that took place with 5 of us, where in this person Mr. Srinivas working with IDBIPaisabuilder.com has cheated us and made false promises. At the time of opening account with IDBI Paisabuilder he had promised all of us that the opening fee taken at the time of opening the 3 in 1 account will be refunded or adjusted with brokerage. This was the main reason for us in choosing IDBIPaisabuilder. But 5 months have passed by and now the IDBIPaisabuider people claim that this offer is not applicable to us and its a false promise made by Mr Srinivas.

No action or further clarification has been provided by bank officials in this regard. We feel cheated and if a reputed financial company is influencing its sales by these fradulant methods, what do normal people do. I wanted to ask if there is a anyway I can get that money back and held Mr. Srinivas responsible for this fradulant act and also IDBIpasiabuilder for employing such people and not taking any actions for their acts.

I request everyone that they should be careful when a sales person promises something, they shld tell him to show that in the terms and conditions or have a written consent from the branch head. Please spread this message and be alert. Kindly advice us of w hat can be done in this regard.

Thanks