Cheapest Brokers in India ?

Gandhar.

Hi JK,

Achiivers do charge Rs 13.50 per transaction for pay in as mentioned on their website so I was afraid if they also charge for pay out.

All - please let us know if any one of you having account with them ?

regards
soft trader , TR , disciplined trader have acc with them confirm from them
but afaik i dont think that they levy charges for pay out

Hi JK,

Achiivers do charge Rs 13.50 per transaction for pay in as mentioned on their website so I was afraid if they also charge for pay out.

regards
Hi

I think you have some misconception for the charges of 13.50

If you make a payin direct to Achiievers then they do not charge any amount. (although this takes some time, 1-4 hrs depending on bank settlement.) So better to make a payin in advance ie on previous day)

However if you use the TPA facility, that they have an arrangement with, for urgent payin, then you have to shell out 13.50, perhaps payable to the TPA. I have never used this facility so cant say more on this.

I have an account with them for the last few months, and satisfied with their service.

soft_trader

Hi JK,

regards
Hi

I think you have some misconception for the charges of 13.50

If you make a payin direct to Achiievers then they do not charge any amount. (although this takes some time, 1-4 hrs depending on bank settlement.) So better to make a payin in advance ie on previous day)

However if you use the TPA facility, that they have an arrangement with, for urgent payin, then you have to shell out 13.50, perhaps payable to the TPA. I have never used this facility so cant say more on this.

I have an account with them for the last few months, and satisfied with their service.
Kaydee1127 is correct. If anyone uses their website to payin then it it chargeable. But if you pay through cheque/Netbanking funds transfer then you will not get charged. You can also Payin by NEFT/RTGS but the charge will vary from bank to bank, some banks provide it for free.

For payout no charges.

Tlahuicole

Kaydee1127 is correct. If anyone uses their website to payin then it it chargeable. But if you pay through cheque/Netbanking funds transfer then you will not get charged. You can also Payin by NEFT/RTGS but the charge will vary from bank to bank, some banks provide it for free.

For payout no charges.
Softy dear, how is your new job going and how about trading?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi JK,

regards
no charges for payout but if u do NEFT then ur bank charges some amount.in SBI its 2.50 rs upto 10000, and rs 5 upto 1lakh amount for NEFT.

I think one possibility that a discount broker may offer is zero transcation charges from his behalf. instead he/she may charge a fixed fee for transcation charges on monthly baisis. this cud be a model to offer somthing diffrent:thumb:

DAY

what I have understood so far is that Achiivers and TSO and RKSV are some of the cheapest brokers in india for traders whose volume and frequency is very high and want to restrict brokerage fees.

Please confirm?

regards

P.S I have not used any of the above trading platform and have no idea about their performance and credibility.:)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
what I have understood so far is that Achiivers and TSO and RKSV are some of the cheapest brokers in india for traders whose volume and frequency is very high and want to restrict brokerage fees.

Please confirm?

regards

P.S I have not used any of the above trading platform and have no idea about their performance and credibility.:)
achiivers is cheapest, I have opted for 1 year MVP plan, brokerage 4999, so its only 416 pm for me.