Cheapest Brokers in India ?

Zerodha is best cheapest broker for trading. Zerodha charge only 0.01 for intraday means zerodha charge Rs.10 for if your transaction is 1lakh intraday equity.

For F&O he charged flat Rs.20 for one side and buy and sell Rs.40 brokarage only. and zerodha customer services is also best.
If you want to open an account with zerodha asap please click the below link
https://zerodha.com/open-account?c=DS9228

please tell me cheapest broker in india ?

Currently I am using Kotak Securities but it is very costly. I am paying 3p cuurently and looking for some cheap and good brokers who allows me to earn a bit instead of earning for them only.

I have heard some names in this forum like RKSV, Smart trade online and Achiivers etc?

Please help me to identify a good one?

I am looking for fixed brokerage system.

Thanks in advance !!:)
Hello,
See brokerage firms are the business entities that deal with stock trading. India, with an increasing capital market and a growing number of investors, has a number of brokerage firms. There are many cheap brokers in india, What you need to understand is which one is the best. So for this you need to do lot of research on it. Some of the cheap brokers are:

Zerodha, Rksv, Sas online, Finvasia etc. .

Good Luck. :)

Any Idea about lite forex?
Are they real and not fraud. They are not showing any SEBI registration number on their site nor about people behind it?

I may be wrong but things seems dicey here.

comments required.
Trading in india without sebi reristered company is as if u r stepping upon hot coke . many chit fund companies ran away in west bengal and other areas of country eating out the investors money . Two three year back there were so many companies in forex market but as of now there is no existence of them seen . They usually play through eating upon the larger tick sizes although they dont charge the brokerage but they earn by large tick sizes
Regards
subramanyam

just input your type of trades in brokerage comparision sheet uploaded in the traderji forum site, you will know which one will suit you.no of lots,no of lots in 1hr,howw many lots or you may be doing 5 trades in 1 hour with 2 tick points,or doing big lots every 20 minutes for even 5 points in crude... just copy comparision sheet if you trade 5 times in day,each 1 lot or 5 lots or just fiddle around i am sure no advises required

OneThatGotAway

There is this guy brp .He made excel sheet comparing various Discount broker.
Zerodha no doubt looks one of best followed by rksv etc etc........

in my view if u are big go with Full time broker like share khan and icici like if u have 40 to 50 Lakhs of delivery.
if less then 15 lakhs then discount broker is safe :xD