Cheapest Brokers in India ?

trade4putuval

what I have understood so far is that Achiivers and TSO and RKSV are some of the cheapest brokers in india for traders whose volume and frequency is very high and want to restrict brokerage fees.

Please confirm?

regards

P.S I have not used any of the above trading platform and have no idea about their performance and credibility.:)
See post # 10 for RKSV.

trade4putuval

Do we have multiple trade facility in NOW trading terminal ?
If I understand your question correctly, I guess you mean you want a single window for trading equities, commodities and forex.

If so, it is not possible for some brokers, because the exchanges are different. However Equities and Forex can be traded in the same window for some brokers. But commodities has always be a different account. In NOW, it was not possible.

RKSV has started promoting use of NEST software. In this software, we have the option to trade both equities and commodities. You better check them out!

DAY

If I understand your question correctly, I guess you mean you want a single window for trading equities, commodities and forex.

If so, it is not possible for some brokers, because the exchanges are different. However Equities and Forex can be traded in the same window for some brokers. But commodities has always be a different account. In NOW, it was not possible.

RKSV has started promoting use of NEST software. In this software, we have the option to trade both equities and commodities. You better check them out!
Thanks.

But what I mean by multiple trade facility is to be able to do multiple equity trade from same window at one time only like buying and selling orders at the same time.

DAY

IMHO Achievers have highest transaction costs thats is what make them weird among discount brokers. Moreover if you are planning to trade in all segments like equities, commodities & also in currency their altogether cost is 2700/- pm. They have so-many other disadvantages like different software's for different segments i.e. odin & now. they are charging for Odin also.

Now compare this with unlimited plan of 2222/- of all segments of Wisdom Capital. Trading software NEST is free for all the segments.

People looking for a complete trading solution Wisdom capital is best & cheapest in my opinion. Thats the reason I have shifted to it from Zerodha recently.

I would suggest before joining any of them compare their transaction cost here http://wisdomcapital.in/wc-brokerage-calculator/
thanks for this update :)

But how's achiivers if I only want to do intraday trade in equity segment, is this costly compared to wisdomcapital.

If we pay Rs 150 for nest pulse then what would be comparison?

thanks in advance.

DAY

Hi friends,

Do we have macro enabled excel file to extract exchange quotes which i can have on real time basis ?

if any body can help.

thanks in advance.:)

Kaydee1127 is correct. If anyone uses their website to payin then it it chargeable. But if you pay through cheque/Netbanking funds transfer then you will not get charged. You can also Payin by NEFT/RTGS but the charge will vary from bank to bank, some banks provide it for free.

For payout no charges.
what I have understood so far is that Achiivers and TSO and RKSV are some of the cheapest brokers in india for traders whose volume and frequency is very high and want to restrict brokerage fees.

Please confirm?

regards

P.S I have not used any of the above trading platform and have no idea about their performance and credibility.:)
So Achiivers and TSO and RKSV are the cheapest in India..