Cheapest Broker

Cheapest Broker

• Total voters
friends
visit www.sasonline.in
this south asian stocks ltd give unlimited equity and F&O in just 999 pm only and cds pan is 499 pm. and rs 9 per trade plan also available.they open a/c in just one day.no monthly hiddencharges.
Dear sir they are not not providing commodity. Achievers providing it but their trading platform are different for both the segments as Now & Odin. Please help me getting an discount broker Who provide cheapest brokerage with a single platform for trading in NSE, Currency, MCX & NCDEX.

thanks

sasonline.in
you can choose either 999 per month unlimited euity and f&o or 9 rs per excuted order plan.their trading plateform is nse now.and my a/c was opened in just one day .

indiaprocon dot com
they provide 10 rs per trade for nse and mcx.
or 1000 per month for nse
and 1ooo per month for mcx
trading terminal nest. no monthly sofware charges.

@raamakant i saw http://www.complaintboard.in/complai...e-l153664.html
in this complaint the writer said that it is coimbatore based company. but procon is chennai based.writer is great fool.if any one said in capital market i will give you guranteed return he is making u fool.if i will choose 1000 per month plan company has no interest about brokrage generation.
i think this complaint case is related to sub broker.

Algo

why did you put composite edge here i guess half people who polled composite edge are there office guys but i am more amused from where the rest came as no one here trade with them i mean hardly anyone

No wonder the winning the poll without even anyone trading with them
Haha competitors at play!! I am trading with compositeedge and know many others in Mumbai itself!!