Cheapest Broker

Cheapest Broker

• Total voters
I have a question too but dont want to unnecessarily create a thread for it.

We often hear that sub brokers trade the shares in demat account without the consent of the client. Is this practice also done by 3 in 1 trading accounts like icici, idbi,pnb?

Also when a person is doing intra day trading with margin then is it possible that the broker may sell off his other securities in case of a loss or is it so that at the most the person can lose the money he had put in for margin. Say Rs. 100....margin 5....so Rs.500...so at the most he can lose just Rs. 100 or even Rs. 500?

Rajuji

Awaiting for your list.

Also like to know why you have been shifted from Zerodha to Smart Trade Online? I mean to ask what's the benefit/discount you are getting with STO.

Thanks in advance.

There is one more Chennai based broker in the race of low cost brokerage - Apollo Money

Currency - Rs.9 /- flat brokerage per executed order- regardless the size of the turnover. I have inquired them the other charges associated, on analysis it seems it is comparatively lesser than other brokerages.

Guys you can also try

We provide cheapest brokerage for trading in commodity, currency, equity and derivatives in Hyderabad

what ever may be your lot size we charge only Rs.20 for trade in all the segments

Interested people can contact 9000 473 473

hauler

I have a question too but dont want to unnecessarily create a thread for it.

We often hear that sub brokers trade the shares in demat account without the consent of the client. Is this practice also done by 3 in 1 trading accounts like icici, idbi,pnb?

Also when a person is doing intra day trading with margin then is it possible that the broker may sell off his other securities in case of a loss or is it so that at the most the person can lose the money he had put in for margin. Say Rs. 100....margin 5....so Rs.500...so at the most he can lose just Rs. 100 or even Rs. 500?
You are completely safe with these 3-in-1 guys.
As for margin, in normal scenario you will lose only 100 as the broker takes care that as soon as you have lost 90 rs in account, he will sell all your positions. But as your relationship increases, he will allow you to carry over losses of more than 100 with the faith that you will pay up for any losses if they dont recover. This is mostly with the brokers with whom you have personal relationships won't happen with thse big 3-in-1 brokers.