Cheap and best broker

Taking the brokerage and overall charges into account, who is the best broker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you sir, I will check once again but what about once offer ends or normal brokerage if they shift back to normal brokerage? Do you have some expewrience with them sir? I am really searching for good discount broker disparately. Thank u once again.

soft_trader

Thank you sir, I will check once again but what about once offer ends or normal brokerage if they shift back to normal brokerage? Do you have some expewrience with them sir? I am really searching for good discount broker disparately. Thank u once again.
Please don't call me Sir. :)

Once your subscription ends they will shift your account to default brokerage plan, until you re-subscribe again. So far my experience with them is very good. You can go to Achiievers thread for more info.

Pls dont rely on trade calls from brokers. either follow your own judgement or get some advice from people who trade on their own and make profit. as far as broker is concerned Zerodha is the best. I m trading with them and they have the best trading tools with no charges. they brokerage is also lowest with no minimum or advance commitments.

Last edited:
You are right believing the brokers calls is nothing but playing with fire.
I had enough experience with them and TV channels. We need to do our own research .

I am looking at a good broker myself.

To start with, one unmissable is to look at the no.of complaints/disputes the brokers have against their name on the NSE/BSE
Next, drill down the list with the brokers one has in mind and check out individual agreements ..... I zeroed in on a few but am disconcerted by the a few clauses in their agreements. Zerodha, for eg., has a lien part to their agreement!
Why would someone sign that?!

Is there any brokerage whatsoever which offers an online trading a/c without a PoA? After all there is a speed-e facility available with NSDL ..... :confused:

Dear Champaklal,
It seems long ago I too have signed with ABML . I remember one thing regarding delivery of shares without using our signed documents, directly they use them when we sell out our shares. Broker does this automatic with our prior agreement using PoA, the other kind I still not remember but don't have any probs with my broker.

can we create a demat account whereever we want?
i'm having savings account in bank. must i've to open demat account in the bank in which i'm having savings account? or can we open demat account in any company that do share business.

and another one thing: after creating demat account, whether i must do trading? i want to do online trading. but i dont know about it. after creating demat account, how must i start online trading?

can we create a demat account whereever we want?
i'm having savings account in bank. must i've to open demat account in the bank in which i'm having savings account? or can we open demat account in any company that do share business.

and another one thing: after creating demat account, whether i must do trading? i want to do online trading. but i dont know about it. after creating demat account, how must i start online trading?
I had some bad experience of having demat account with one bank and trading account with the broker. Whenever you sell shares you need to issue delivery instructions to the bank so that they are deliverable to the broker / exchange where sold. If your bank is far off from your residence you need to go all the way and fill in the delivery instructions and submit to the bank., This is cumbersome job and takes time and money to travel to the bank. More over you do need to be in the vicinity of the bank whenever you trade to submit this delivery instructions. So don't do that job of having demat account with some bank and you trade with some one else. Ever since I had this problem , I opened the demat account and authorization to the broker so automatically shares get delivered whenever you sell. I did not get any problem since last 4 years as I switched to the demat account with the broker. I don't know whether it is safe with other brokers or not. Kindly verify.

Coming to your second point, you don't need to trade immediately or within certain period unless you have joined a brokerage plan of "prepaid " or compulsory turnover restrictions plan.

Please do remember one thing "Investments are not made in the stock market to feed the brokers or impress them, It is our timing and thinking when to enter and when to exit" Hope this might be helpful to you.
Ravindhra:thumb: