Chat room has been reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumosanammain

This never happened here.If some 1 tries to do this ,IP ban can be executed on him.:cool:
You really are a novice, arent you?
My router gives me a new IP when ever I switch it on and off.

You really like to argue just for the sake of arguing.

Traderji, just for shubham, open the room, let them discuss their cutting edge strategies. I hope you never get into the security field, warna India ka kya hoga

You really are a novice, arent you?
My router gives me a new IP when ever I switch it on and off.

You really like to argue just for the sake of arguing.

Traderji, just for shubham, open the room, let them discuss their cutting edge strategies. I hope you never get into the security field, warna India ka kya hoga
Hey bhagwan,deewaro se sar fodne ka kya faaida,1 baat ko pakad ke hi baith gye.Main baat to discuss kar hi nhi rhe,What's the drawback of chatroom :annoyed:

sumosanammain

Hey bhagwan,deewaro se sar fodne ka kya faaida,1 baat ko pakad ke hi baith gye.Main baat to discuss kar hi nhi rhe,What's the drawback of chatroom :annoyed:
God, let there be a miracle for shubham. Open the doors of traderjis chatroom for him! He might suffer a mental and nervous breakdown, if its not opened.

susheel04

Actually TJ chatroom is best because in other chatrooms anti social elements bother us very much.If you go to even bussiness chatroom of yahoo,you'll continuously get explicit meassages like:hi,i'm nude on webcam,click here to see me " .What is this yaar?
While in tj chatroom almost all members are gentlemen.No one ever did anything worng in this forum .We just want to have light entertainment here & serious talks also_One day savant garde warned us to not to have fun in market hrs. then everyone followed him.But after that day chatroom closed.We all are ready to be serious during mkt. hrs.
Now there should not be any reason to close chatroom as now all drawbacks of chatroom has been eliminited.If some1 tries to break strict rules during mkt. hrs,then many members like me ,pgd,susheel,trader ravi etc. will always there to stop him.No need for moderators to be always there.
Why close chatroom ,it's very useful for members and admin also as traffic to the site along with ads click increases.
What say susheel & trader ravi .You both are agreed na :thumb:
:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.