Chat room has been reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumosanammain

"Nifty ko bachao abhiyaan".How many of you're with me & susheel :cool:
Why dont you guys get together on a yahoo chat room, and discuss there? why beg here? I thought yahoo messenger was free........

Unless you want some cheap entertainment, traderji chatroom is useless. But then, maybe trading those huge quantities, and moving market moving quantities, you must be needing a place to relax, right? :rofl:

susheel04

Why dont you guys get together on a yahoo chat room, and discuss there? why beg here? I thought yahoo messenger was free........

Unless you want some cheap entertainment, traderji chatroom is useless. But then, maybe trading those huge quantities, and moving market moving quantities, you must be needing a place to relax, right? :rofl:
Yahoo is free but we cant find traders like u all

kya baat karte ho,yahoo me wo kashish kaha jo TJ me ha :cool:

Actually TJ chatroom is best because in other chatrooms anti social elements bother us very much.If you go to even bussiness chatroom of yahoo,you'll continuously get explicit meassages like:hi,i'm nude on webcam,click here to see me " .What is this yaar?
While in tj chatroom almost all members are gentlemen.No one ever did anything worng in this forum .We just want to have light entertainment here & serious talks also_One day savant garde warned us to not to have fun in market hrs. then everyone followed him.But after that day chatroom closed.We all are ready to be serious during mkt. hrs.
Now there should not be any reason to close chatroom as now all drawbacks of chatroom has been eliminited.If some1 tries to break strict rules during mkt. hrs,then many members like me ,pgd,susheel,trader ravi etc. will always there to stop him.No need for moderators to be always there.
Why close chatroom ,it's very useful for members and admin also as traffic to the site along with ads click increases.
What say susheel & trader ravi .You both are agreed na :thumb:

sumosanammain

Actually TJ chatroom is best because in other chatrooms anti social elements bother us very much.If you go to even bussiness chatroom of yahoo,you'll continuously get explicit meassages like:hi,i'm nude on webcam,click here to see me " .What is this yaar?
While in tj chatroom almost all members are gentlemen.No one ever did anything worng in this forum .We just want to have light entertainment here & serious talks also_One day savant garde warned us to not to have fun in market hrs. then everyone followed him.But after that day chatroom closed.We all are ready to be serious during mkt. hrs.
Now there should not be any reason to close chatroom as now all drawbacks of chatroom has been eliminited.If some1 tries to break strict rules during mkt. hrs,then many members like me ,pgd,susheel,trader ravi etc. will always there to stop him.No need for moderators to be always there.
Why close chatroom ,it's very useful for members and admin also as traffic to the site along with ads click increases.
What say susheel & trader ravi .You both are agreed na :thumb:
Have you never heard of a private chat room on yahoo that is by invitation only?

sumosanammain

Many options are available but why not reopen chatroom here.What's the drawback
I doubt you can stop me from coming into chat room and abusing people. You may warn me, ban me, I will come back in 10 mins with a new name and id. You can ban me again. I will be back in 10 mins again, and so on. This prb is holding TJ back. This prb is not there in yahoo invitation chatroom. Unless of course someone wants to solicit customers for tips service or for selling systems or something. Other than that, I wonder whhich person in his sane mind would allow unwanted elements to enter their ongoing conversation among like minded people.

I doubt you can stop me from coming into chat room and abusing people. You may warn me, ban me, I will come back in 10 mins with a new name and id. You can ban me again. I will be back in 10 mins again, and so on. This prb is holding TJ back. This prb is not there in yahoo invitation chatroom. Unless of course someone wants to solicit customers for tips service or for selling systems or something. Other than that, I wonder whhich person in his sane mind would allow unwanted elements to enter their ongoing conversation among like minded people.
This never happened here.If some 1 tries to do this ,IP ban can be executed on him.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.